40 📞 welcome to disneyland

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"I still can't believe I have to calm you the whole flight", Jungwon muttered in embarassment in front of his friends.

Once they had entered the plane a few hours ago, Y/N had been like a little girl that needs so much reassurances just to stay calm as possible, but that's not easy when you're afraid of planes.

Heeseung and Ni-ki decided to keep their distance from her once they saw how much she was freaking out.

And the whole time they watched Jungwon hold her hand with whispers into her ears that it'll be okay.

"I'm kind of glad you did. If it was someone else, they wouldn't have manage to calm me down"

Jungwon didn't answer nor did Y/N mind. Right now, they were entering Disneyland ( the one from Hongkong ) and were standing in the middle of the buena vista street with Ni-ki and Heeseung busy looking for the rides they would try together.

They were all bracing themselves for what would be an eventful day.

Y/N, out of her excitement, because this was her greatest wish in the world. Jungwon out of curiousity on how this was like one of the famous place to everyone.

Heeseung was sure the couple next to them might become a thing by the end of the week while also praying for his life, sure that Ni-ki would choose some of the rides that would stole his breath away.

That's why he was preparing his mind and soul for what was to come.

All of them decided to also wear some glasses and cheap glasses as to not get recognized by fans. It could work if they tried to catch as attention as much as possible.

Y/N turned to Jungwon with a biggest smile, "Are you ready to make me the most happiest and childish person on Earth today?"

Ni-ki looked up from his map of Disney and snorted, "What are you talking about? He's ready to do everything just to make you happy"

Jungwon frowned and looked up to Heeseung, "What lies did you feed him with again? And why the heck are you smiling like that to me?"

"He's not wrong, you know. I only agreed to come here for the amusement the two of you would bring", Heeseung gave him a lazy smirk.

"As if I would believe you. You want to also find Elsa here"

"Hm...", Y/N looked down at the map in Ni-ki hands, "I think we'll start with.. red car strolley?"

Jungwon rolled his eyes and took the map out of their maknae's hand and pocketed it, "If we want to enjoy this as much as we can, just do whatever we want, not following a map"

Y/N shrugged, "Whatever. I'll do everything to make every seconds here worth it"

"We'll do it together"

Heeseung and Ni-ki looked at each other behind them, smiling wickedly at the plan building up in their minds.

The maknae then walked around them and gestured to the way, "The two of you should lead the way and we'll just be your humble servants behind"

"Ha ha, yeah no, I don't think so. I know you have a good idea how to enjoy this day, Mr. Nishimura"

"Thank you for having your trust in me", he responded, eyes sparkling with mischief as he looked around and Jungwon gulped in that look, "We'll have a long adventure today"

"Y/N, I don't think it's a good idea to trust him-"

"This is my day and I'll be enjoying whatever you react to it, Prince wonnie"

○ ○ ☏ ○ ○

One hour later after having fun at Animation Academy and screaming endlessly at Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars, Y/N stared at the picture of her and Jungwon.

The idol managed to look equally handsome in the picture while Ni-ki is laughing and Heeseung is dying inside behind them and she, Y/N, herself, looked constipated.

She didn't want to keep it, but Jungwon insisted so she did as he said.

Heeseung and Ni-ki had went off now in their own wanting to see Stark Expo feafeaturing special Iron Man suits and gadgets as well as Avengers memorabilia.

As for Y/N, she wanted to go for the Castle of Magical Dreams, the one she'd been wanting to see for her grandmother and is wondering what would she feel if she was still alive.

"This place is really fun", Jungwon's voice came within earshot and Y/N sighed.

Why was he so perfect? He had the face, the charm, the nice personality and he was kinda showing a bit of his feelings to her.

This made Y/N feel stupid and conflicted. Sure, she had this feeling of being inlove to him, but what was happening? Was this a joke?

Probably not, seeing that Jungwon went too far in bringing her to Disneyland.

Jungwon came up to her with Churro Toffee, Mickey-shaped beignets and some pineapple drink, making sure that she'll just eat a few before going to somewhere much suited to her taste bud.

Once he saw her distracted face, he asked, "You okay, Y/N?"

When he got a nod as answer, he continued, "Good, because you still have a long way to convince me on why was this place is your dream world"

And with that, also came his beautiful smile that Y/N had grown to love.

The one that could make your heart wanting to jump for seconds at time without really damaging anything.

It probably already broke a hundred of hearts too. She knew it had and would be greatly disappointed if she would be added in their numbers.

After all, no one can fell if she would be the lucky one for him.

● ● ☏ ● ●

tmi : i, for one thing, wanted to go as well in disneyland but what about the harry potter place in japan?

this book was already in the middle part.