iv.

FREAKS : meet him

Buster sleepily reaches to turn off his alarm

Buster sleepily reaches to turn off his alarm. He yawns, sits up and bangs his head on the ceiling of the world's smallest bedroom. "Oww." He muttered, when his head hit the door. Buster cleans his teeth and smiles at his reflection in a tiny mirror, pulls on a jacket, laces his shoes, and fastens a tie "Let's go to work."

Buster came out of his makeshift room, and walked to his office. He jumps into his
chair and spins into the highest position, "And cue the crazy old woman." Miss Crawly scuttles through the door. "Good morning, Mr. Moon." She said.

"Indeed it is, Miss Crawly. Top of the morning to you."

"I made you some coffee." He said, but the cup was empty. "You did? Where is it?" Busters asked. "Oh, I got a little thirsty on the way up those stairs." She said, make Buster's withering look. "Shall I go open the doors now?" Miss Crawly asked, "The doors?" He replied. "Well, you've gotta lotta people waiting in line to audition, Mr. Moon." Miss Crawly said.

"I do?" Buster rushes to the window and is so stunned by what he sees his coffee cup falls out of his hand and hits the floor. "Holy Moly.. I really do." he stared at the crowd of people lined up around the block and a news truck pulls up. Buster stands on his desk with the phone to his ear. "I swear to you, Eddie, this is no joke! Look, just get down here and see for yourself! I gotta go!" Buster hangs up the phone.

"Ha haa! This is it, Miss Crawly! Get your scaly tail downstairs and throw those doors open wide!"

can be seen there, how far end of the audition line past the people queuing around the block Into the foyer, where Miss Crawly addresses the crowd with a bullhorn. "Okay, uh one at a time, please Calm down!" Buster stands beside Miss Crawly.

Buster sits at a small desk stationed in the audience. Up on the stage a group sing "Crazy In Love" by Beyoncé inside, and they're pretty good. "got me lookin' so crazy right now, your Love's got me lookin' so crazy right now (WOO), got me hoping you'll page me right now, your love's got me hoping you'll.." Buster grooves along - delighted - and Miss Crawly notes his response on her list.

A blonde haired man sings "Bad
Romance" by Lady Gaga. Outrageous and uninhibited. "ra-ra-ah ah ah! ro-ma rum-ma ma! ga-ga ooh-la-la! want your bad romance!" Buster and Miss Crawly's eyes are frozen wide open in shock.

A quartet of man sing "Jump" by Van Halen. They leap in time with the words
"Jump! Might as well jump!"

───────
A lively news reporter interviews A man waiting in line. Enthusiastic crowd wave into camera. ".. And let's hear from a few more of the folks in line. What about you, sir?" He asked, "Well Bob, I'm a lab technician for a leading pharmaceutical company, but I was born with a gift, and that gift is to sing."

───────
In the shop, a girl is doing her job. She then heard a nearby tv showing the audition at the Moon Theatre. "Oh, shit. I'll be late for the audition!" (Y/n) muttered to herself, as she was still sweeping the shop aisles. "Hey, Michael—" (Y/n) turned to her coworker, "No, I won't do your damn job." he said. "I haven't even said anything yet." (Y/n) replied, "But this means a lot to me, even more than this damn job!" He gave him kitty eyes.