x.

FREAKS : unlucky day

in ash's rehearsal room, Buster plays the intro to "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen

in ash's rehearsal room, Buster plays the intro to "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen. "I am not singing this." She replied coldly. "What's not to like? You're a female and you're a teenager, this song was made for you." he said.

"Wow. It's like you can see inside my tiny teenage mind." She said sarcastically, "I know, right? You just gotta add some moves and a little bit of.." Buster acts out the song, unaware of how stupid he looks. "hey i just met you and this is crazy but here's my number so call me maybe! Go for it!"

"Oh you mean like this?" She Sarcastic performance and phoney smile. "try to chase me, but here's my number. so call me maybe."

"There ya go! You're a natural!" Ash looked at Buster in confusion.

───────
(Y/n) left her rehearsal room, then heard Buster talking to Johnny. "Whaddya mean you gotta leave now?" He asking, "I know. I'm so sorry. It's just, I've got this family business thing." Johnny replied. "Do I need to start worrying about your commitment here Johnny? Tell me no."

"No. Absolutely not. I promise it won't
happen again." He said as he descended the stairs. "It better not." He answered, "Thank you, Mr. Moon." Johnny thanked him and left in a hurry.

"Want to go to the cafe later?" (Y/n) asked Ash. "You have money?" Ash asked back. "Absolutely not." Hearing (Y/n)'s answer, Ash just rolled her eyes "How about tommorow? I'm a little tired of this feminine girly music."

(Y/n) laughed, "Sure."

───────
Too bad, it was an unpleasant night for some of them. Ash entered hes house exhausted. She heard loud music blasts from the next room.

"i want love to forget that you
offended me, how you have defended
me when everybody tore me down."

"Baby, I'm back." Ash opens the door to find Lance rehearsing with another woman. They share a mic and gaze adoringly at each other until they spot Ash.

"...change my friends to enemies-"

"What is going on here?"

The new girl takes off her funky pink sunglasses. "Hi, I'm Becky." She introduced herself as if nothing had happened. "Becky?" Ash asked disappointed. Ash's front door as Lance and Becky rush out. "Hey, what did you expect? You're never
around anymore." Lace said.

Ash appears at the door extremely upset. "I did it for us, Lance! You and me!" Ash hurls Lance's guitar case at him. "Aagh!" He fell.

"Oh sweetie, I'm sorry - I think I left my sunglasses in there-" Before Becky finished her words Ash slams the door and as if the strings holding her were cut,
she slides to the floor. "Come on, Becky. Let's get outta here." She can still hear Lance's voice outside.

As Ash sat frustrated behind the door, she took out her phone and called someone. After a long beep, "Hi, Ash. Need anything?"

Ash started to speak, "(Y/n)? Can you come here for a moment?" He asked. "I mean, it's fine if you're too tired." She said, holding back tears. "Oh yeah, sure. Everything okay?" she asked again. "No. I mean- yes. Uh, Just come here." She immediately hung up the call.

───────
"Okay, See y-" Before (Y/n) could finish her words, Ash had already hang up the call. "that's weird." She muttered. "Sorry I can't be of much help. I must go now." (Y/n) said to Buster who was moving the Property box. "Huh? No. You've helped a lot, thank you. Be careful when you get home." Buster replied.

"Good night, Moon!"

"G'night!"

(y/n) took the guitar and walked out of the theater. "Good night, Miss Crawly!" She says. "Oh, good night dear."

as soon as (Y/n) came out of the theater, she stopped by the cafe to buy coffee for herself and Ash. "Ash, I'm here!" No answer. (Y/n) opened the door, which seemed to be unlocked. She walked quietly until she heard someone crying. "Ash?! What happened?" She asked.

"Lanch bhoke uph wih me!!! *snif* "

"Really? Finally, that's great news!" Ash looked at her with a teary angry face. "Oh, right. Sorry. What did he do to you?" She asked again. Ash immediately hugged him, "he brings another girl! TO.MY.HOUSE!" Her cries are getting louder. "There, there. He's not worth your time okay?" (Y/n) rubbed her back gently, "But I did this singing contest for him! And this is what I got?!"

(Y/n) was silent for a moment, "The contest.. right."

"Did.. did I ask too much?" (Y/n) shook her head, "no. Of course not. You just do your best. Just leave that bastard, I'm sure he will regret leaving you if you win this contest."

Ash was still hugging (Y/n) and crying, "Come on, cheer up. I brought you coffee. Don't waste my last money." Ash chuckled, "I didn't ask you to bring me coffee." She said. "This is your favourite." (Y/n) replied, "Really? thanks."

"Oh, it's too late. I must go home. Sorry I can't stay here all night." Ash just nodded, "Thank you.. again."

"any time."

tbc

tbc