xiii.

FREAKS: Nana Noodleman pt. ii

Everyone went back to their respective homes after practice was over

Everyone went back to their respective homes after practice was over. Except Buster, Miss Crawly, and even (Y/n). The young woman sat on the steps of the Theater hugging herself because of the night wind. Then suddenly footsteps sounded from behind her, "Why aren't you home yet?"

"Oh hi."

"Um, something happened?"

(Y/n) shook her head with a small smile, "Just thinking." She said. "Mind if I join?" Buster asked, (Y/n) lifted her head and smiled gently. She patted the spot next to her. Buster sat right next to (Y/n), he let out a tired sigh. "Have you finished your blueprint?" (Y/n) asked, "Yep! But I'm a little freaked out for tomorrow."

"You can do it.. We can." Said (y/n).

Buster smiled and nodded, "Go home, it's getting late." He suddenly took off his blazer and put it on (Y/n)'s shoulder. "O-oh, you don't have to-" (Y/n) replied, surprised by what he did. "it's fine. Put it on and return it tomorrow, kay?"

That weird feeling again.

"Thank you, see you tomorrow then." a taxi stopped in front of the Moon Theatre, (Y/n) got into the taxi and it took her home. She waved at Buster. Shortly after she came back, (Y/n) took a warm shower and checked on Ash. After that, (Y/n) made dinner for herself. She ate her dinner of nuggets and sausages out onto her little balcony. As usual, the moon looks beautiful that night.

───────
The next day, (Y/n) tried to leave early to return his blazer. "Hey Moon, thanks for last night." He said handing me his blazer, "No problem." he replied with a smile. "Did you.. wash it?" Buster asked, smelling his blazer. "Uh.. I think it's better to return it clean, so.." (Y/n) replied while scratching her cheek lightly.

"Thank you, at least I can appear more presentable in front of Nana." He chuckled, (Y/n) smiled "Then I'll be in my rehearsal room if you need anything." Buster nodded and went back to his work.

───────
Johnny finishes practicing at the piano. He’s exhausted, "How’s that Miss Crawly?"
He turns to see Miss Crawly snoring away on a chair. "That's great, keep it up Johnny." said Someone at the door. "Thank you (Y/n)! I'll try my best."

"do you need anything?" he continued, "Nope, just checking."

The door flies open to reveal Meena, "Hey!" Miss Crawly falls out of her chair and on to the floor, "Arhhh!" She was surprised. "Sorry! Mr. Moon would like everyone to meet backstage before she arrives!"

Ash's eyes are closed as finishes up singing her own song. "when set it all free, all free, all free, you set it all free." Ash opens her eyes to find Buster looking shocked. "Wow. You wrote that?" he asked. "Uh, yeah. Do you like it?"