v.

FREAKS : I'm in?

All the contestants have put on their best performance, and it's time to decide who will stay and go home

All the contestants have put on their best performance, and it's time to decide who will stay and go home. "Okay, that’s everyone, Mr. Moon." Miss Crawly said, "Phew. Alright, call everyone back to stage Miss Crawly and let’s get—"

"—Hello? Can I have everybody back to stage please! Everyone come back to stage for selection!" Miss Crawly shouted through the Bullhorn. "Okay, thank you, Miss Crawly."

"You’re welcome, Mr. Moon!" The woman replies using the bullhorn. Buster stands before the huge crowd of people; a tremendous presence for such a tiny ball of fur "Alright, let’s see now.. hmmm.. I’ll
take.." Buster scrutinizes each other in painful silence. He rejects most but selects the quartet of three men in green suits "you guys.."The men cheered. Buster turns to Ash and Lance, "And which one of you is the girl?" He asked, "Ha ha. Very funny." Ash replied. Buster read the note on his board, "Loud and horrible but shows promise. Welcome to the show."

"Cool. I guess we could hang." Lance said, "No, no, I just want her. Not you." Buster retorted while turning to choose another contestant. "What?" Ash and Lance asked at the same time. But there was a hint of displeasure in Lance's voice, and vice versa in Ash.

"Alright, the rest of the group acts— thank you so much." He shouted at the group, the eliminated participants sighed sadly and walked off the stage. "Oh, don’t feel bad, folks! There’ll be a 10% discount on tickets for everyone!" Busters continued."Yeah, sure, thanks a lot." Someone replied with sarcasm.

"Psh.. Let’s get outta here, Ash." Lance said to his girlfriend,"Ash?" He repeated because Ash just kept quiet and stared at Moon's back with little hope."Uh, yeah. Yeah, let’s go." He walked off the stage hesitantly.

"Okay, soloists: Johnny, Mike, Pete,
Richard, Daniel, (Y/n) and Ray!"The name that was mentioned by Buster walked forward nervously, but Buster couldn't find the presence of (Y/n) among them."Oh! Mike. Wowza! I gotta have you in my show!" Praise Buster, "Oh, I, if you insist."

"And I’ll take Pete.."
"Woo-hoo! Yeah!"

"..and two more.. let me see now."Buster circles them, checks them up and down from behind and Richard is so nervous that he suddenly farts. "Oh my gosh. I am so sorry."Richard farts again."Urgh! What is wrong with me?" He was basically humiliating himself."Phew. Um, thanks for coming Richard." Buster said as he fanned the air. Richard hit the air with anger and sadness, without noticing he had hit Rays head. "Oh my— Ray!" The man picks up Ray who looks bewildered.

"Okay, then I’ll take.." Johnny holds his breath, When Buster thinking."Daniel! Thank you Johnny." Johnny nods sadly in agreement with the decision and leaves the stage, but Daniel has yet to respond. "Daniel? Can you hear me? You’re in the show!" Daniel was too sleepy so he couldn't hear Buster's words clearly.

"W-what? Are you talking to me?" Buster them takes hold of Miss Crawly’s bullhorn. "Yes! I WAS SAYING THAT YOU ARE IN—"He paused for a moment and thought again, "Oh geez, this is gonna drive me nuts. Johnny, get back here. You’re in."

"Thank You Daniel! Goodbye!" He said loudly enough to wake the man up.

"Yes!" Johnny celebrates, "Oh yeah, have you guys seen (Y/n) around here? I can't find her." Silence fell on the stage for a moment. "Um.. maybe I'll take her off the list.." He said, although it sounded very unfortunate for him to lose another natural talent. "Okay, that’s everyone on my list." The other participants left the stage sadly, "Ummm.. wait a second. Rosita.. is Rosita still here?"

"Yes! Yes, I’m here!" Rosita steps forward, "Rosita, Rosita, Rosita.. Great set of pipes but boring to watch." Buster read the notes, It made Rosita sigh "I knew it.." she was about to leave the stage, but Buster hadn't finished his sentence yet. "So what should I do.. I could partner you up with.. Gunter? Gunter! Where are ya?" Buster called out, and at once the blonde man in the Gold suit ran back onto the stage."Ya! Ya! Das is me!" Gunter freestyles his way across the stage to join Rosita.

"Ha ha ha yah! It’s gonna spice things up on stage." Buster replied. "Wait, you want us to sing together?" Rosita asked in confusion. "Ja! The two of us together, are you joking me? We’re going to be spicy, no? Hahaha haha!" Rosita laughed awkwardly at Gunter's joke.

"Okay, you are my chosen few. This is it folks. A defining moment in all of our lives.." Three girls came behind Buster and said something in Japanese. "..ummm, no, no, no, not you guys. I dismissed all the group acts already. You- you can go home."
The Q-teez respond happily, in Japanese. "Ware ware wa kono sho de yarukodoga
tetemo shiwawase desu!" (English: We are so happy to be in this show!)

"Look, look, look I’m really sorry but all the slots are filled and-"

"Ware ware wa futatabi anata no dameni utemasu!" (English: We will sing for you
again!) The Q-teez take this as their cue to dance. "No no, no! Listen, NO IN SHOW. GOOD BYE BYE. Miss Crawly!" They giggle as Miss Crawly shoos them off the stage. "Come on, you guys, outta here, come on, off the stage.. thank you so much.."

"Okay then—" Buster shouted, but was interrupted by a girl. "Hey! Um— did I miss the announcement? Gosh-" he unknowingly bumped into someone's back. "Woah—" Buster fell on the stage, (Y/n) grimaced and helped him up. "Are you all right, sir?" (y/n) asked.

"Yeah, its okay. You are.. (Y/n)?" Buster asked, "I've been looking for a long time! Glad you're back. Welcome to the team." He said while looking at his notes. "Wait, really?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Yep."

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I won't let you down, sir!" She said shaking Buster's hand, Buster smiled at her. Then Eddie takes a seat in the back of the auditorium and idly reads one of the flyers. on mike as he jumps on to the treasure chest. "Hey Moon! What’s the story? Is the prize really inside this thing?" He asked.

"The prize? Oh sure. Yes, it’s all in there." Busters answered. "Well open it, will ya? I wanna see what $100,000 looks like." Mike said, getting the others to agree.
"Me too!"
"Open it!"
"Let’s see it!"

"Sure I’ll open it—" Buster then digested Mike's words, "wait, what did you say?" He asked. Eddie arrives at the stage and say "He said a hundred thousand dollars." Eddie holds out the flyer to Buster who emits a shrill yelp.

"A uh.. AH! Uhh.." Buster stuttered and laughed awkwardly at the same time. "I forgot my keys.. I’ll.. be right back.." He grabs Miss Crawly and pulls her offstage.

" He grabs Miss Crawly and pulls her offstage

tbc.