xi.

FREAKS : Just a day

(Y/n) spent the rest of the night staring at the moon on the terrace of her apartment

(Y/n) spent the rest of the night staring at the moon on the terrace of her apartment. She was no longer sleepy because of the coffee she drank at Ash's house. She suddenly felt a pain in her shoulder and immediately went inside.

"Bloody hell."

(Y/n) took two pain reliever pills and drank them quickly. Her breath hitched and sweat dripped down her face, "maybe sleep will ease the pain.." She muttered to herself. She tried to close her eyes, although the pain was still there. Then before long, she fell asleep.

It was morning, (Y/n) groaned as the alarm rang. The young woman started to prepare, but she remembered that today was the day off. (Y/n) checked her cellphone to see the schedule, it seems it's time for her shoulder therapy. At the same time, Ben sent a message.

────────────── 𖤐₊˚.
Benny🐾
ya coming?

Benny🐾
My schedule is full this
afternoon damn it

You
Lolol

You
Good luck bro
────────────── 𖤐₊˚.

(Y/n) snorted and put her phone on the table. She then went to the kitchen and made an omelette. She also thought that she should visit the hospital for therapy today. Considering her illness relapsed last night. After breakfast, (Y/n) changed her clothes and left.

(Y/n) arrived and met Ben outside the hospital, "you're late." he said. "Uh, I was distracted by street cats." (Y/n) replied while scratching her cheek. "Seriously?" Ben rolled his eyes playfully, then led (Y/n) into the hospital.

───────
Shortly after therapy, "how many appointments did you have today?" (Y/n) asked Ben "Told ya, my schedule is full. But I'm free at eight. Why? Wanna ask me to hang out?" he grinned. "Nah. Don't be too confident." (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders. "but can I borrow your motorbike?"

Ben seemed to frown for a moment, "No." he replied. Ben forbade (Y/n) from using his motorbike, because her shoulder might recur and it would be dangerous for her if an accident happened. But after convincing Ben for the hundredth time, he agreed. The two walked into the parking lot, "Remember, be careful and don't rush. Don't want anything to happen to milady." He said hugging his motorcycle, "uh-hum, and you."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, "Milady, huh

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, "Milady, huh. You got a name for it?"

"Do you want the key or not?" Ben immediately cut in. (Y/n) nodded and caught the key that Ben threw.  "Thanks, B." (Y/n) thanked him and left the hospital. Ben waved as (Y/n) drove away, then went back inside.

She rode into the evening, circling the city with the sun setting on the horizon. (Y/n) stopped at the park and took off her helmet, she immediately smoothed her messy hair. She didn't get off the motorbike, she just sat on it and stared at the park. What is she thinking now?

'I miss home.'

Unknowingly, (Y/n) daydreamed for a long time. Until someone called her name suddenly. "(Y/n)!" he exclaimed. (Y/n) widened her eyes in surprise, "Moon? What are you doing here?" She asked. "Ah well, just visited my friend's granny's house. "I have to go back to the theater to take care of some things for tomorrow morning. Then I saw you daydreaming there." he said with a smile.

"I'm not daydreaming." (Y/n) denied it, making Buster chuckle "Of course."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes playfully, then she asked "Everything good?" Buster didn't seem to catch it, "I mean, the auditions." She said. "Oh! Yeah, all good! I also have a little surprise for tomorrow. I wish you could come earlier."  he replied.

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow curiously, but Buster said it was a surprise so she wouldn't ask. "Would you like a ride to the theater?" She offered, "Really? Of course if- if you don't mind."

"We're on the same page, I don't mind dropping you off."

Buster smiled and got on the motorbike. "You might want to hold on." (Y/n) started the engine and they went to the theater. On the way, (Y/n) widened her eyes because she felt something on her waist. Buster seems to be holding on to her. Before long, they arrived at the Moon theatre.

"You can let go of your grip on me now." (Y/n) teased him while taking off her helmet. "Oh! Right.. I-I'm sorry. Just don't drive too fast next time." He said while getting off the motorbike, "Actually I've slowed down.." (Y/n) muttered to herself. "You wanna come in?" Buster asked "I mean it's almost late, it's okay if you wanna go home."

"I'd love to come in for a bit." (Y/n) smiled.

Buster smiled back, and they both went into the theatre. "Miss Crawly, what are you doing here?" Buster asked as he saw the woman standing backstage. "Oh, Mr. Moon. Johnny came and asked me to teach him to play the piano. He just got home." She said, "And hello dear." Miss Crawly waved at (Y/n), and the young lady returned it with a smile.

"I see! Then I hope you don't mind a little overtime." Buster said, "Let me help." Said (Y/n). Buster smiled at her, "Here." He hands her a broom.  "oh, almost forgot something!" Buster ran back, leaving (Y/n) and Miss Crawly behind. "I saw the look he had on you." Miss Crawly said.

"Huh, what's that supposed to mean?"

Miss Crawly just smiled and didn't answer her, Miss Crawly held up another box and muttered to herself "Young love." (Y/n) couldn't hear her mumbling. She raised an eyebrow, then ignored it and started to sweep.

tbc

tbc.

(a/n) :: Thank u for 10k reads! and I'm sorry for not publishing another chapter for a long time (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)