08 📞 perfectly cheerful friend

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - Y/N's friend

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Good afternoon, this is -"

"Help! Help! Our kitchen is on fire! Who let that giant kid cook in there?"

"....."

"...."

"MAN, THIS IS NOT THE FIRE TRUCK BUT I AM GOING TO HELP YOU ANYWAY BY SAYING YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN -"

"Just kidding"

"What-?"

"I just want to rile you up other than being bitter in one corner"

"I'm bitter?"

"Wait a minute.. Is this not Y/N?"

"That's my friend's name, I'm Minji and she's not available righf now.. I'm sorry. Who is this?"

"Oh, oh.. You're the one screaming TXT's songs to her face?"

"What? She described me like that? I should cut her head off!"

"Brutal.. but okay"

"Anyway, so you're the guy my friend's been talking to for a few days now?"

"Maybe? I mean.. I don't know if I'm the only guy she's talking to.."

"Trust me, you're the only guy. Y/N's not really friendly with any men especially after her issue with that jerk, Young-ho. She'd become more of a loner then"

"Oh, she did tell me about him but not the name, so what does this Young-ho looks like?"

"He's quite goodlooking but not idol level. Anyways, like I said, he's a jerk and doesn't know how to treat Y/N right. And you're lucky that girl is wasting some of her time on you"

"Has she mentioned me to you?"

"Nope.. That girl is a secretive af. I just used the hotline now because she's taking a break and probably out on a walk, wondering where her life had gone wrong"

"By the way, can I ask where can I find your ice cream store?"

[ Minji chirped ] "Want to meet her, huh?"

"...."

"Yongsan Branch near Hybe building.. Know that place?"

"I work there actually, so I'm going to drop by once I'm free"

"You know what? I like you already"

"Well, I think no one can help it when it comes to me?"

"We'll see once we got a look at your face"

"Looking forward to that.. Hmn, I have to go"

"And by the way, I think you and Y/N are going to be perfect together"

"Wait, we're not-"

"Bye!"

[ beeps ]

"At least she have a cheerful friend like that.. Nice"