11 📞 perfectly not sarcasm

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Good morning, this is Baskin -"

"Sunflowers or roses?"

"Uh.. Sunflowers?"

"Having doubts?"

"No, I was just caught off guard"

"So it's really sunflowers for you?"

"Yes, more cheaper than any roses and I love how they essentially face the sun, but what's got you so pumped up today to continue this game?"

"What if I want to buy you a bouquet of sunflowers?"

"Absolutely not.. Ask me anything but not that"

"Hmn.. Hugs or kisses?"

"Seriously, you're asking a girl that, Sunghoon? I'll alyways choose hugs over kisses. It disgust me how you practically exchange salivas with the other per -"

"Oh, stop that! Do not corrupt me with your -"

"With my what, huh?"

"With your experience to so - some love life compared to mine"

[ she burst out laughing ] "Don't tell me you've never kissed a single girl in your life?"

"I just answered an innocent question and like the classic Y/N, you wound me right to where it hurts. Yes, I'm like those no girlfriends since birth"

"I didn't! You could've lied. You just suddenly tell the sad truth!"

"You're saying it's my fault?"

"What am I gonna do with you, baby boy?"

"Hey, that's offensive! Do I look like a seven month old human who chews toys and says goo ga ga ga?"

"That word is also for boys who have no experience at this age with girls who, for sure, is going crazy about you -"

"Trust me, they're all dying to have my attention. I'm as goodlooking as Lee Jong Suk"

"Ah! I bet all the girls to where you live is bowing down in your path jist to have your attention"

"Will you be one of them?"

"Duh, I don't even know what you look like nor where do you live - scratch that - I'll never see you in personal, I swear"

[ he smiled and shook his head ]

"I was asking if we see each other...?"

"If?"

"...."

"Hello?"

"Nothing"

"...."

"...."

"Why did you become quiet?"

"I don't even know what I'm saying"

"Well, then stop doing it! I can practically feel from here you've been dying to ask me something"

"Can I see you?"

"...."

"Yongsan branch, huh?"

"....."

"Hey"

[ beeps ]

"Kim Minji, we need to talk!"