39 📞 perfectly the new normal

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

Stepping into her apartment felt cold and isolated. Her steps echoed through the empty room.

Sunghoon had surprised her by saying he'll get her before they went on a trip, so he could help Y/N buy some suitable clothes for the snowy place in the ski lodge.

Apparently, Heeseung claimed to know someone who had a place up there that invited them to stay for free.

A really strange sensation flowed through her as she looked around the house. Often times she'd wished to be alone there, in her own safety hole. Now though, it's kind of awkward to be bringing a guy in there.

She felt Sunghoon come up next to her in front of her door and wrap his arm around her waist in a comforting side hug.

Y/N looked up at him and smiled as she took his hand and led him inside her room.

It was surprisingly warm inside as Sunghoon plopped down her bed and pulled out his phone as she grabbed her bag and started picking clothes at her dresser.

"Do you know what I think of this place?", he asked absentmindedly.

"No clue", she answered, looking for her grey joggers.

"Your bed's pretty comfortable, I should be in it more often", his voice came out muffled into what she presumed was her pillow.

"I'd say yours was pretty more comfy", Y/N replied, her mood lifting as she lightly chuckled.

"Yeah, but this feels so much nicer because it's yours", Sunghoon admitted, "Feels like I accomplished something you know", he grinned up at her when she turned to look at him.

"You, sir, didn't accomplished anything because we're nothing", she told him, walking over to the bed.

"Those kisses was nothing?", he asked, sitting up on his side. His playful gaze at her was really making Y/N feel some type of way.

"Yes, because it was just in the spur of moment", she replied, climbing next to her in the bed.

"I'd prefer if you'll just be honest with me because if that's nothing, then why did you respond to every second of it?", he said, mischief in his eyes.

It took a second for the meaning to click, but when Y/N registered what he was saying, she let out shocked gasp and started laughing.

"Sunghoon!", she hit his arm and climbed off the bed, making him burst into laughter.

"I want you on your best behavior on this trip", she joked in a mom voice.

"Define best behavior"

"Not rubbing it too much to your friends that we're involved while two of them were still single", she finally found her joggers.

"Involved like what?", Sunghoon laughed.

"You know what I mean", she chuckled.

"Like what? Friends with benefit?",  he joked, but Y/N knew they wouldn't go for the literal definition of that word.

When she went back over to the bed and sat beside him, Sunghoon smiled at her, a genuine smile that made her heart warm.

"Let's just say that in the future, we're probably be a thing", he spoke lowly, and she let out a shaky breath as her hand felt through his hair.

He chuckled and pulled away, "Are you really serious about me, Sunghoon?", she asked, and he scoffed.

"Oh please, I had been obvious the first time", he retorted, and he shifted down in the bed before grabbing her against him, just cuddling this time.

They went back and forth with meaningless bantering for a few minutes while they cuddled and she played with his his hair.

After a little bit flirting here and there, they finally decided to get a move on. It was pretty funny watching Sunghoon complaining about her messy stuff and find certain things like her trash that needed to be thrown out.

As they soon both ready to go for his dorm, Sunghoon lean down to her on their way to the door, making her close her eyes and sigh to what look like a bliss.

She smile genuinely at this guy, who has been in her life for such a short time and has already managed to turn it upside down.

Not that he'd do a thing to try and put it back to how it was.

This is her new normal.

● ● ☏ ● ●

suggestions :

suggest some things that you want to happen in their trip at a ski lodge or a snowy place.

i'll be waiting for tommorow.