7 - Date

"Perce. Come here." Bucky said calling him over.

Percy skipped over and Bucky took Percy to their room to talk.

"You like Steve, right?" Bucky asked him and Percy nodded. "Good. And you know what dating is?"

"Tasha told me." Percy answered.

"How would you feel then, if me and Steve started dating?"

"But Steve said he is not gay." Percy said confused.

"Well you know how me and Steve are from the 40s?" Bucky asked and Percy nodded. "Well back then it wasn't allowed and he is still getting used to the fact that it is, so him saying he wasn't gay, was instinct so he wouldn't get in trouble."

"So you and Steve like boys?"

"Yeah."

"Okay!" Percy said with a smile.

"So, does that mean you're okay with me and Steve dating?"

Percy nodded his head, yes. Bucky smiled and hugged Percy. He was so happy his son was okay with this, if he wasn't he would of been heart broken.

Bucky then told Percy to go back to the common room or to do something with Natasha and Bucky headed back to Steve's room.

He knocked on the door and walked in and saw Steve drawing in his sketch book.

"Percy's good with it." Bucky said sitting next to Steve, "So that means tomorrow night, 7pm I'm taking you to a restaurant."

Bucky didn't give Steve time to reply, before giving him a quick kiss, and leaving.

"Natasha, Mne nuzhno, chtoby ty prismotrel za Percy zavtra vecherom." Bucky said walking into the common room. (I need you to look after Percy tomorrow night.)

"Pochemu?" Both Percy and Natasha asked. (Why?)

"Potomu chto ya ukhozhu, a Clint zdes' net." Bucky said, taking a seat next to Percy. (Because I'm going out and Clints not here.)

"Pochemu ne mozhe Steve?" (Why can't Steve?)

"Potomu chto Steve tozhe vykhodit." Bucky answered picking up the book he had left on the coffee table hoping that would be the end of the conversation. (Because Steve is also going out.)

"S toboy." Percy added to the end of his Papa's sentence. (With you.)

Natasha held back a laugh as Bucky looked like a fish out of water. He forgot to tell Percy not to tell the others, he wanted to do at least one date without everyone in the tower knowing, but now that wasn't going to happen.

------------------------------------

The next evening, Bucky got ready for his date and turned to Percy and smoothed out a non existent crease in his shirt. "How do I look?"

Percy gave him two thumbs up and and Bucky sighed and went to change the colour of his tie and shirt, but Percy stopped him. "Yesli ty yeshche raz pereodenesh'sya, ya poproshu Steve vytashchit' tebya." (If you change one more time, I will get Steve to come drag you out.)

Bucky gave his son a look, and sighed again but nodded and grabbed Percy's hand and led him to Natasha's floor.

"Looking good Barnes." Nat said, as they walked out of the elevator. 

"I know I'm cute." Percy piped up with a big grin, his hand still in Bucky's.

"Damn right you are." Nat said ruffling his hair and turned to Bucky. "Seriously though, you look good. You got any idea where you're taking him?"