23

Percy woke up. He had no idea where he was, and when he saw a horse with wings fly overhead, he thought he was still dreaming, esspecially when his friend came over and had goat legs, but then he remembered the events of last night and Grover took him to talk to the camp leaders. One of them a God, Dionysus, who was there as a punishment, and Percy's previous latin teacher Mr Brunner, who turned out to be a centaur named Chiron.

After meeting them, and Chiron explaining everything, he was introduced to Annabeth, a blonde daughter of Athena, who was tasked with showing him around, but before they left the big house, Percy spoke, his not quite American accent surprising Annabeth.

"Where is Alpine? She was beside me after the minitour died." Percy asked, realising his cat was nowhere to be seen.

"Who?" Annabeth asked, "You came through the border alone."

"My cat, and what border? I didn't see no border."

"It's magic, it only allows in half-bloods, unless invited, it also keeps out the bad weather. She's probably outside the border or wandered off."

Annabeth then led him up what she called half-blood hill, and to a pine tree, and said that this was the edge of the border, and Percy saw Alpine asleep at the base of the tree, and called to her, but an invisible barrier stoped her from getting in, and Annabeth explained that he needed to invite her in, using his full name.

"I, Perseus Jackson Barnes, invite Alpine into camp."

Immediatly, Alpine jumped into Percy's arms and Percy held her close, he was happy that she hadn't ran off and stayed close, and that he wasn't going to be alone in mourning his papa. Annabeth then led him around the camp before introducing him to Luke, the head of the Hermes cabin, who showed him to a corner of the overfull cabin, that wasn't occupied and said that he could have that space and gave him some basic toilettries and a sleeping bag.

After Percy got set up, a conch shell sounded and the Hermes cabin where told to line up before Luke marched them to the dining pavillion, where Percy then had to squeeze onto the edge of the splinering picknick table, and had to the burn some of his food to a God as an offering, and so he thanked Hermes for letting him use his cabin and also asked that whoever his father is to claim him.

After dinner there was a campfire, smores, and a sing a long led by the Apollo cabin, and the fire rose and died and changed it's colour based on the mood around it, and after they were all sent to bed. Percy laid in his sleeping bag, Alpine curled up in a ball next to him, however he was unable to sleep.

He had never slept anywhere where without his pop's being in the next room before, and he, had never stayed somewhere where there was so many people either. It made him extremely anxious to think that he was just supposed to let his guard down and sleep with so many potential threats around him.

Eventually Percy sat up, he couldn't sleep, there was too many things that could go wrong. What if someone attacks him while sleeping?, or what if he has a nightmare and wakes everyone up?, what if someone tried to steal from him? There was just so many what ifs going through his head that he ended up giving himself a panic attack, and Alpine walked onto his lap and started to lick his hand, trying to get him to snap out of it.

The sound of his panicking woke Luke, who using the stealth that only Hermes kids have, came over to him to see what was wrong, and got him to calm down, and the pannic attack to end.

"Hey man, I get it, there's a lot of people here, and it can be a little overwhelming, but I promise no one here is going to try anything okay. We're family after all, which means we have to look out for eachother." Luke said to him.

Percy nodded, what he said had made sense, but there was a small part of his mind that didn't want to listen to him, that didn't want to listen to anyone, not that he was now alone. Not that now the only person he ever counted on, was no longer there.

Luke then went back to bed after telling Percy to try and get some sleep, to which, Percy tried to do, and at some point he must of managed it as he woke up to the sound of someone yawning and he immediatly was awake.

N/A Hey guys. So long time no see. I do apollogise, however I have been quite busy. From working 60 hours a week during the summer, too going on holiday with my best friends family, too moving out of their caravan and into a house share, as well as my motorcycle getting stolen and burned, then the one I buy from a garage was faulty so had to take it back after breaking down in the middle of no-where on a Sunday and having to call breakdown recovery, too starting a new job for the winter.

So overall I haven't been in the best mood for writing and I know you have all been waiting for this chapter. I am going to let you know that I am essentially just going to write summeries of his quest, and just changing a few bits here and there, to fit with the whole AU crossover thing, that I got going on, so if you haven't read the books then I apollogise, but I am not going to rewrite Uncle Ricks masterpieces in fear of not capturing the moments properly.

I also apollogise that the chapter is a little short, I know after so long you were probably hoping for something a bit longer than this, but oh well, it is what it is I suppose.

Anyway, ope you guys injoy this short chapter, and I hope you are looking forward to the show as much as I am. See you guys next time, whenever that'll be. 

Bye :)