18 - Infirmary again

Sam sat in the infirmary with Bucky waiting for Percy to wake, the two had also called Steve and Sally to let them know what was going on. Steve said that he was still on the mission and couldn't come back just yet, but that he would call when he had time to get updates, and Sally said that she would be right over.

After getting past security, Sally went straight to the infirmary and no one stopped her as she went to her son and asked Bucky what happened. Bucky explained that he used powers from his fathers side and passed out, having exhausted himself doing so.

"Does this mean that-?" Sally asked and Bucky looked down while he answered.

"I believe so. I don't want to but, it'll help him. Teach him, protect him, in a way that we can't." 

Sally nodded understanding, but that didn't mean she liked it, it just meant he would spend more time away from her and she wasn't sure if she was ready for that esspically since she has only recently got him back in her life.

Percy twitched in his sleep and the three of them looked at him with a mix of emotions when he slowly went to open his eyes and groaned, shutting them very quickly and asked for his papa.

"I'm right here Nemo. I'm right here." Bucky said holding his son's hand.

At that Percy bolted up right his eyes widening a hugged his papa, ignoring all pain. "Papa, ya dumal, oni zabrali tebya obratno! YA pomnyu, kak oni povalili tebya na zemlyu, no potom nichego." (I thought they took you back! I remember when they knocked you to the ground, but then nothing.)

"That's okay bud. We'll tell you what happened in a bit. But first how do you feel?" Bucky said, laying him back down.

"Like I got hit by an out out of control train." Percy groaned, then looked at his pops. "I didn't get hit by a train right?"

Everyone gave a small chuckle. "No, bud, you didn't get hit by a train, you just used to much energy, that's all."

Percy gave a small sigh of relief and realised there was two other people in the room, his mom and Sam. "Hi mom, hi Sam." 

"Hi, baby." Sally smiled

"Hey, little man." Sam said at the same time as Sally.

"Was everyone okay?" Percy asked thinking about his teachers and fellow pupils.

"Yeah, bud their all okay." Bucky answered.

"Where's dad?" Percy questioned noticing Steve wasn't there.

"He's still on his mission, but he wishes he could be here, even if you are able to leave tomorrow." Sam said softly as it was clear that Bucky was not happy with Steve's decision to stay on mision when his kids was in the infirmary.

"Oh." Was all Percy had to say and it took all of Bucky's self control to not leave Percy's side in order to go whoop Steve's ass for not being there.

"Tell you what bud, how about later after you have had some more rest and have had something to eat, I'll let you video call him on my phone." Sam offered in hopes to up his spirits.

Percy just shook his head dejectidly and hugged his Papa, then his mom, and as Natasha walked in to check on him, he smiled again and called out to her.

"Momma Nat!" 

"Hey little Barnes, you doing okay?" 

Percy nodded his head and she walked over to him to give him a hug wich he returned. 

"You know, with you passing out, you gave use quite the scare."

"Sorry. I-I don't remember it." Percy mumbled.

"Well then we might just have to change your nickname from Nemo to Dory then won't we." She smiled ruffling his hair.

"Net." Percy giggled swatting her hand away.

Nat gave him a small smile. "I'll see you soon, bud. But I have to go on a mission now okay."

"Okay. Bye Momma Nat." Percy said and his smile fell again.

A/N Hey guys, got another update for you. I know its a little shorter than usual, sorry. Also Percy is going to be going to camp earlier and so everything else is going to happen earlier. When Percy gets to camp he is going to be 10 and so TLO will be him turning 14 not 16. Saying this now so there isn't any confusion later on.

Other news, I still have vertigo and still cannot go to work, ride my bike, do MMA, and it's really taking a toll on me. Doing those things made me happy and want to live. They were what got me out of my depression when I was in school. But now I don't have them any more, and College is no longer interesting and I just want to drop out, but I need my A levels if I am to do anything with my life and living with my mother does not help.

On the plus side, I have been invited to go on holiday with my best friends family in August. Nothing extravagant just a small family thing on a narrow boat for about 4 days. Just around Stratford. And they admitted that they see me as one of thier kids.

Any way thanks for reading. Catch you next time. :)