20 - This is a Pen!

Bucky had gotten Percy into a new school and Steve had found a new apartment to move into, and Percy was yet to forgive Steve for ignoring him. In this new school, Percy had made a single friend, and he actually liked one of his teachers, however he was sure his math teacher was evil. She always had it out for him, and asked him questions that he would always have to try to read of the board and would then berate him and give him detention when he couldn't read the question.

However his Latin teacher, Mr Brunner was amazing. He understood that he struggled to read the board, gave him extra time on his work if he needed it, and taught in a way that was physically engaging and exciting, but he always pushed Percy to work harder than everyone else.

Percy liked him even more when he realised the swords behind his desk was a real Greek one and not a fake. He especially liked the reenactments Mr Brunner made them do, however Mr Brunner always expected more from Percy than he did the other students, whether or not that was because Percy actually knew how to speak Latin, he didn't  know, but he always did his best in that class and always got an A+ and in every other class chose to get a D or a C at best.

Percy was looking forward to a trip his class was going on. Mr Brunner was taking them to a Metropolitan Museum of Art that had loads of Ancient Greek and Roman stuff in, the only downside to Percy the other teacher going was Mrs Dodds, his math teacher.

Surpising Percy the trip was going well. Mrs Dodds hadn't said anything too him, and Mr Brunner made the other students answer questions and Percy just got to look around the exhibits with his friend Grover. However good things never seem to last and at lunch time, the class bully, Nancy Bobofit, decided to come over and start making fun of Grover.

Percy got mad, his mind going blank as he heard the sound of waves and before he could get a word in he felt a tug in his gut and suddenly Nancy was sitting in the fountain and then Mrs Dodds came over and Nancy gave Percy a sinister look, and started crying and said that he had pushed her into the fountain.

Mrs Dodds asked Percy to follow her, and Grover tried to take the blame but she didn't fall for it, and so Percy started to follow Mrs Dodds with his head down and they went further and further until they reached a part of the museum that held all of the Greek and Roman artifacts, and now Percy was confused. He was possitive they were far enough away from the class that she could deal out his detention and his suspension, but she was yet to do so.

Percy looked behind him to see if anyone had followed and when he turned back around Mrs Dodds was gone. He looked around the room for her and anyone else but found nothing, then suddenly he heard a growling and saw his teacher standing infront of a Greek statue, like she wanted to destroy it.

Percy was nervous. He didn't trust this teacher and the look she gave him when she asked if he thought he would get away with it, made him really scared, but he knows teacher aren't allowed to hit kids, so Percy just said would he thought would make her happy and that he would try harder.

"We are not fools, Percy Jackson." Mrs Dodds said. "It was only a matter of time before we found you out. Confess and you'll suffer less pain."

Percy stepped away from his teacher. He didn't know what she was talking about and he had so many thoughts running through his mind and eventually he realised that she might be Hydra, and so he took another step back.

"Well?" She ordered.

"I - I don't"

"Your time is up." She screeched and she bagan to glow.

Percy started to back away from the teacher who's fingers grew into talons and her jacket into leather wing, but what surprised him most was when Mr Brunner threw a pen at him shouting "What ho!"

Mrs Dodds then lunged at Percy and with a slight yell, Percy dodged and grabbed the pen out of the air, only it was no longer a pen, but the sword Mr Brunner used in the reenactments, they did in class. Mrs Dodds then stared at Percy with a merderous look. and Percy was reminded of one of the Hydra agents that would take care of his punishments, only Mrs Dodds was even uglier than him.

Percy was shaking as he lifted the sword, yes Natasha had gone over basic movements with most weapons with him, but he didn't think he would have to use it so soon after learning, esspecially not on a school teacher.

Mrs Dodds flew straight at him and he swung the sword, it went right through her shoulder and down her body, like she was made of water, and then suddenly she exploaded into golden dust, leaving a smell of sulphur in the air.

Percy felt sick, and he no longer had a sword in his hand, but a ballpoint pen. He looked around and saw no one. Not even Mr Brunner, and Percy was starting to think that he was either imagining it or someone had placed a hallucinogenic in his drink or something.

He made his way outside,where it had started to rain, still shaking, his hand fiddling with the panic button he still crried on him, and he debated pressing it, but chose not to when he got outside and gave the pen back to Mr Brunner and when Nacy came over to him and mentioned a teacher he had never heard of  before, and Grover also said that he had never heard of Mrs Dodds, but Percy knew he was lying, only because of a slight pause he had before answering.

Percy was possitive that no hallucinogentic would last this long, and so he started to think that maybe he was going mad. That maybe all those times he had had his memory wiped, and things done to his mind was catching up to him, and his brain was now playing trick on him.

Luckily for him, this trip was his last day of school, so he will get to go home and just forget about it all and hope that he and his pops will go back to the beach this summer.

A/N Hey guys! Got a new one for you. Alot of this chapter has been taken from the book, but some I just did from memory, so appologies if it is wrong.

I hope you are all doing ok. Currently I am doing exams. I have had 3 in the past week and I got one more left before I am done with college for good, as I am going to be moving closer to London so I can do auditions and try to kick off my acting careerer, but that will be at the end of summer.

After this last exam, I am going to be working everyday, in order to save money so I can afford to move 250 miles/402 kilometres, as well as to go to Greece in November with my best friend.

Anyway, I hope you people are enjoying this story and I'll see you next time. Bye!