How can I

Have you ever been hurt by someone so badly that it makes you sick inside even thinking about how they hurt you? I had felt betrayal many times in my life before, but none have ever hit me this hard.

I care about Nik so deeply, but I cannot bring myself to even think about forgiving him. He was going to kill my sister without a second thought, how can I forgive him for that?!

With him desiccated, he is gone from my life for good now. I should be happy, shouldn't I? I should feel relieved, shouldn't I? But I don't. I feel the complete opposite, I already miss him. I hate him, but I miss him.

I don't even have anyone to talk to now, I really have become friendless since I left high school. Come to think of it I haven't hung out with anyone my own age in such a long time, everyone around me is either younger or hundreds of years old!

I think I need to get out of this town.

I need to rebuild my life, I need friends my own age, I need to escape from the supernatural.

I know I would have to leave my siblings behind if I did leave but I don't know if I could do it, I left them once and while I was gone they got spun up with the supernatural and our aunt and uncle died. What if this time I left, it was Jeremy or Elena that wound up dead?

How can I put myself first?

This was super short, but I assure you the chapters will get longer as we are getting close to the end of the story!
Cassie has a big decision to make... will she stay or will she go?
Hope you'll enjoying! I know the story is a slow burn but it will be worth it once we reach the end (at least I hope!)