Nik?

6 days later...

Cassie: I don't know what's wrong with her!

Cassie: She keeps avoiding me and only says a couple of words to me.

Cassie: if I'd just gone out with her, when she asked maybe she would still want to be my friend. I just hate the feeling of being alone I guess, Hannah is one of the only close friends from high school I've actually stayed friends with and since we moved in together I haven't had the space or time to make new friends. 

British stranger: I am sorry that she isn't being kind to you. If she is treating you like that I doubt you should keep her as a friend, she doesn't sound like someone you'd want in your life. I think she is holding you back from a life you deserve, by making it harder for you to make new friends she gets to keep you to herself. 

Cassie: You may be right, thanks for actually replying to me, a complete stranger.

British stranger: it's not a problem at all. I'm Nik by the way.

Cassie: Nice to meet you Nik, I'm Cassandra but everyone tends to fall me Cassie.

Nik: nice to meet you too Cassie, Nik is one of my nicknames my full name is Niklaus.

Cassie: wow nice name I've never heard it before.

Nik: thank you, I think that Cassandra is a beautiful name.

Cassie: Thanks sometimes I find it a bit to long so I usually just have everyone call me Cassie.

Cassie: Hang on, Hanna just arrived. I'll talk to you soon Nik.

Nik: soon?

Cassie: yep!! Thank you again.