Two

(Jayda POV)

It was lunchtime and I walked with Nana, Rhiannon and Adam to our form so I could put my books in my locker, also so we could meet with Clarissa, Michael and Seven.

"Boo." Chills fluttered down my spine and I spun around to be met with Seven's chest. Startled, I look up and he's looking down at me, his lips curl into a warm smile. He's like a giant next to me oh gosh.

"Yo yoo." I said as I closed my locker. I saw Michael looking at Clarissa, who was looking towards the other direction.

"I'm hungry!" Adam groaned.

"And that's why it's lunchtime." Clarissa said in a duh kind of tone.

"Nah but for real let's go get food please." Seven said and took my hand. Nana dashed me a look and I linked her arm on the other side of me.

"Where is the cantine again?" I asked, while walking single file out the classroom.

"We're not going there." Rhiannon said with a smirk.

"Huh?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"You'll see innit." Seven added.

I really didn't know where they were taking me and we walked past the lunch hall with me getting a glimpse of year 7's flooding the room with their lunchboxes and huge bags.

"Awwww!" I gushed, "year 7's are soo cute!"

"Nah man cah why they acting so big for their age?" Michael screwed the air.

The September sun pierced my eyes as we strolled outside, the gate was open for 6th formers to leave during the day. And we simply just walked out.

"Where are we going?" I was worried.

"Corner shop." Seven said to me.

"Why?" I was still walking with them though.

"Because it's just down the road, and it's cheaper. Come on let's gooo" Nana said, pulling on my arm.

Reaching the shop in less than 3 minutes, I spotted a man at the till. Everyone I was with knew him? They were all smiling and joking with him and I was just standing there, awkward. Until they called me.

"You." I heard a females voice and looked up from my phone.

"Who?" I asked.

"Youuu, i've never seen you before." They told me with the same voice.

"This is Jayda, she's new innit." Seven told her.

"Ohh hi, i'm Ilana." They said.

"Ilana?" I raised my eyebrow. Swear this is a man? I thought.

"Baby, i'm a stud." My eyes widened in realisation and my friends chuckled.

"Yeah, so, you do drugs?" She raised her eyebrow at me.

"No?"

"Good," She told me, "don't do drugs but if you know anybody that does, send them my way." She put on a warm smile.