Sixteen

(Jayda POV)

Same day

I swear I didn't even know what was going on, I was so engulfed in my thoughts from yesterday and what had happened, I kinda had sunken in them. I haven't even spoken to Seven since, and I think that made the issue worse - absence does make the heart grow fonder.
We were sat in a large group, with me and Sev at different ends - I felt like egg. Boiled egg. My feelings had got the best of me so I was embarrassed, I hate life.

"So, what exactly happened?" Rhiannon asked, I haven't spoken to her much lately, she's been with Rissa and the other girls.

"Ahh basically yeah, Seven told Jayda to suck off Deontae or suttin like that." Adam bellowed, I cringed. Looking up for a split second, I found Seven staring me right in my eyes only for us to break away right after.
Everyone must've seen us do that because the whole room went awkward and quiet when we hung our heads simultaneously.

"Damn. That was harsh." Michaela said, breaking the silence.

"I know right." I scoffed while Seven sighed.

"We're gonna settle this like court, okay?" Michael suggested. Seven then proceeded to whisper something in Michael's ear, then he nodded in agreement.

"Jayda. How do you feel about that statement?" Michael said as he rose from his seat.

"Really, it's not just the statement, of course that added to it ten times more but even if the whole conversation happened without that last statement I probably would've aired him today too."

"You would have aired me? Like Deontae ain't the one belling your line every fucking day-" Seven interrupted.

"Listen, I've told you that- wait, wasn't Chevonaée ringing you yesterday aswell?" I blurted out.

"It's not a dat ting." He mumbled in response.

"Woah woah woah woah woah! Chevonaée?" Adam exclaimed. "Why?"

"Don't even worry bro," Seven said, trying to dismiss the topic.

"Nahh you're gonna tell us this right now, before lunch is over." Michaela ordered.

"And we have 35 minutes." Rhiannon said quietly.

"No I'm not." Seven detested, crossing his arms.

"Yes. You are, now spill." Nana tapped the table signalling Seven to speak his piece.

"Right so you know sunday, we saw her and her friend innit," he started, I glanced at Nana - we were both thinking the same thing -  does this nigga still have feelings for her?

"Nah but I just got her snap innit." He shrugged. I saw Michael put his hands above his head and Michaela and Nana we're screwing Seven.

"So- let's get this straight, you have a woman, but you got your exes snap???" Michaela questioned.

"Right. SEVEN SHES YOUR EX FOR A REASON!" Nana told him whilst banging on the table as she spoke.

"You need some sense you know bwoy." Adam said in a Jamaican accent, and kissing his teeth, I could just feel my cheeks flush before tears were brimming in my eyes. I blinked them back before I opened my mouth.