Five

(Seven POV)

"That was embarrassing." Jayda said as we stepped off the bus.

"Leave them man, they're obsessed with you." I told her

"Nah they're obsessed with you." She expressed. "Mr. Gyalis."

"Yeah yeah. Done know." I said, grinning.

"You're so wet oh my gosh." She said and we laughed. As we turned into our road I noticed that my parents weren't home, and both Jayda's parents' cars were gone.

"You wanna come mine? My brother is out and my parents won't mind." She looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"You know, I was about to ask you the same thing." I confessed. I wasn't going to try anything but just hang out. She's my friend I don't think I like her like that.

"Oh my days, let's go yours." She said.

"Why can't we go yours?" I looked down at her. At this point we were standing up in the middle of the road between the two houses contemplating on where to go.

"I don't want my brother to get home and think we jeeted, he doesn't even like me having male friends." Jayda groaned. "He's actually so overprotective it's jarring."

"Ey I'm not trying to get into problems with your older brother either." I admitted as I scratched my head.

I let Jayda step inside before me, because as you know, ladies first. "Remember the party on friday." She reminded me whilst looking around my entrance room.

"That's in 2 days!" I gasped. "You still rolling with me?"

"When did I say yes before? But anyways, yes." She replied calmly.

"Aight. Calm." I tried to suppress the smile that crept up on my face.

"Why you smiling for?" She was grinning. Aah she caught me I thought.

"No reason," I shrugged. "I just remembered something funny." I lied, what if I do like her? But what if I don't? I'm such a confused guy what the fuck. I thought to myself.

"Hmmk then." She said and we both broke out into laughter.

"What you wearing? We can match." I asked her cheekily.

"Probably a plt jumpsuit. Nothing too too much you get me." She said as I lead her to my living room.

"Colour?" I enquired.

"Black."

"Say nothing."

She looked at me, as if she was trying to read me.

"What?" I tried to play it off.

"Nothing." She smiled at me as she sat down next to me on the sofa. "Have you watched Raising Dion yet?" She asked me.

"Yea, you want me to tell you what happens?" I replied.

"No! I need to finish it." She put her hand up in my face as she turned on the tv. I watched her face as she became focused on what was happening. I don't think she realises how beautiful she is.

.....

(Jayda POV)

2 days later

It's friday today! I'm so excited because after school, there's going to be a back to school party thrown by some year 11's at one of the schools in the same area as my school. I'm going with Seven and we were going to meet else everyone there.