Twenty-Eight

(Adam POV)

"Aye lib movee." I said as she kissed me on my cheek and neck. I was genuinely getting annoyed at her. She's been all up on ma dick since last month, we been doing bits but nothing more.

"But you like it? don't you?" she gave me a cheeky grin and her hand traveled to my v line.

"Yeah.. yeah." I exhaled. I swiped through my snapchat. half swiping and half replying to messages., not paying her any mind though, I was disinterested.

"Do your ting." I said. signalling for her to go down on me. It's happened many times before and I can never say no to free head.

I went into the bathroom to clean myself up and when I came back out I saw Liberty on my bed with just a bra and underwear on.

"Are you not cold?" I asked her as I grabbed my PS4 controller.

"Stop playing." She laughed. I was genuinely asking her if she's not cold. It's February, it's cold as hell outside.

"Nah like for real, put some clothes on." I slumped in my chair, and was about to put my headphones on and I feel rough, but manicured hands graze my shoulders. They travel down to my chest, back and forth.

"Aye move man." I kissed my teeth.

"Whyy." She moaned.

"I'm being serious, put some clothes on or leave me alone." I told her, focusing on my game.

"Oh." She said, I heard her sit back on my bed but that made me so much more irritated. "Matter of fact, get out." I said. I didn't even look at her, just focused on my game.

"What?" Liberty asked me.

"Get out my house, like."

"Oh.." Immediately she put on her clothes and left.

I sighed. "Bitches man."

.....

"I said you were gonna break her heart." Jayda told me, she peered in her locker looking at an assortment of coloured folders.

"I never broke her heart." I shrugged, "I just ghosted her innit."

"Do you hear yourself?" Nana asked me.

"Yeah-"

"Adam, either way, your intentions weren't pure." Jayda said. I heard her, and nodded, when I turned around Liberty was stood with Clarissa, and some other tings that they hung out with.

"Go and apologise." Nana said, trying to push me in her direction.

"Are you mad?!" I yelled, seeing her head turn, I ran into my form room hearing giggles behind me.

.....

(Jayda POV)

Lately I've been kinda trapped in my own mind, It's like Seven and I can't be at peace. And when we are, well when we were, it was just the calm before another storm. Out of all the relationships and situationships i've been in I thought this was the one. But now I think not.