Twenty-One

(Jayda POV)

Three months later...

Back to school. Was the first thought that came to my mind when I opened my eyes. I reaaaaally don't want to go back, plus they haven't seen me since I left during little interaction the day after me and Sevens argument. Fuckkk, I thought as I lunged myself out of my bed.

While I was brushing my teeth and admiring my skin in my bathroom mirror, I received a phone call from Nana. "Hey my loveee!" I said, dancing as I propped my phone up against the sink.

"You coming to school?" She asked me, smiling in
the camera as she did her edges.

"Yupp, gonna see some people." I grinned, I knew that Nana and I were thinking the exact same thing. I kinda dreaded facing Seven again when I left my house. Seven is the type of guy to completely act like you don't exist when you're standing right in-front of him, I mean, me too but I'm not as badmind, he'll completely disregard everything you say, and go about his day like you're a ghost that only he can't see.

"Sigh man, at least I can say that I am not the problem." I spoke.

"He was bugging, one hundred percent." She answered. "I'll speak to Seven and see what he says innit." Nana said to me. "You know he-" she paused, like she was going to say something she didn't mean.

"What?" I asked, innocently.

"N-nothing." She shrugged.

"Oh, ok." I said, when I took up my phone, I noticed Nana in the camera playing with her hands. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm good, I need to leave soon." She told me.

"Aight, text me when you get on the bus," I replied. "I'll tell you if I see Seven."

"Say nothing." She said before she cut the call.

I sat on my bed with my school uniform laid out next to me. My black blazer, black tennis skirt and black knee high socks, my white collard shirt, and my navy blue jumper. To my left, my brown River Island handbag and my necessities like carmex, lipgloss, lash glue, bath and body works spray and extra gum.

"Today is going to be an interesting day." I said to myself, sinking in all the possibilities that today could be like - even the unrealistic ones.

.....

(Nana POV)

Stepping off of my bus, ready to get my next one that takes me straight to school, my mind kept going back to how awkward it was going to be for everyone. I haven't even seen Adam since last term aswell.

I just put my body on autopilot, walking to the next bus stop so I could get my bus straight to school and that was when my mind flashed back to three months ago, I cringed, wishing he could've never said it. It's gonna be awkward.

Flashback

"I gotta tell you something innit." He told me - it worried me I can't lie. Seven then sat up and scooted over in his bed next to me.

"You know I love you, Nana. You're my best friend, you and Michael." Where is this going? I thought.

"I love you man to bits innit. But with you it's a different type of love. Like I LOVEEE you you get me." He told me. I was stunned, I didn't know what to think. I just sat there.