Eleven

(Jayda POV)

I felt a little body join our hug, it was nice, although I was on my tippy toes, I couldn't properly reach Seven to give him a kiss, I felt warm lips on my forehead, I swear I melted. Sometimes he just does things to me.

"Sigh, what do we do now?" I asked into his chest.

"You can tell your girls innit, but tell them to keep it onna low. Deontae can't try shit with me now either." He said, I felt his chin moving on the top of my head as it rested there.

"Sev your birthday is when again?" I asked, I knew he was older than me by a few months but I just wanted to make sure.

"September 22nd." He sighed.

"Why you sighing for? Your birthday is in like a week!"
I exclaimed, releasing from the hug. Sakani was sat in the couch, watching the show we had left on.

"Birthdays aren't all that, but I guess I'll do something." He shrugged.

"Nah, let mee, let me treat my man and shit." I smiled, sitting down next to Sakani.

"Aight man, if anything I'll just invite people around here you get me."

"Alrightt." I was gassed, I have a man that I really do like, its not like people would disapprove of him because they wanted us together in the first place, and, he's turning 15 in a few days! I love life right now.

"Get up." Seven slapped my leg lightly.

"Why? Sit over there." I pointed to the armchair beside the couch.

"Nah. Get up." He repeated. I got up and he sat down, pulling me onto his lap.

"Kani, can you please go upstairs?" Seven asked his brother, sounding very frustrated.

"No, I'm watching this." He retorted.

"You're not old enough for this show bruh." He told Sakani.

"Oh, I don't care." He said and shrugged.

"If you go upstairs I'll buy you food." Seven said abruptly.

"Alright!" Sakani replied as he hopped off of the sofa and ran upstairs. I could hear his little footsteps on the ceiling above me.

As soon as Seven's little brother was out of our sight, our eyes were interlocked and automatically I leant in, before I even knew it, we were lipsing. It's like we kiss all the time now... I don't know why but it's just nice. And his lips taste like my cherry carmex.

"Mmm." He said pulling away.

"What?" I tilted my head.

"Nothing." His face went into a huge smile before I pecked his lips again.

"You know your lips taste like cherry." I told Seven.

"Yeah, because of you." He chuckled.

"Yea." I blushed, even though I'm brown skin, you can't see it, though I could still feel it.

Just as I was about to fold, he paused, then started kissing my neck. I've never done this before and it was feeling a bit too good.