11

About lunch time, Jax came out and told Juice he was on lunch duty since Sack was still outta the game.

"Diner?" He asked and Jax nodded.

"What do you want E?"

"I'm not hungry," I said. He didn't believe me and Jax stopped him, probably tell him my usual diner order.

Jax shut the door as Juice left and sat down across from me. "That shit this morning doesn't happen again."

"What? The breaking you two up? The trying to get you to settle your shit like adults? What part Jax?"

"Knock your shit off. Piney told me he told you to step in. Don't try telling patches what to do."

"I won't," I said.

"The club should've protected you inside. I'm sorry," he said. "Ope and I tried. Everyone but Clay was for it."

"And I still didn't have protection," I said. "I'm fine now. I'm out and honestly I doubt I'll go back."

"Sometimes it happens," he said.

"I know," I said. "I'm sorry. Thanks for trying for me. I know Clay isn't my biggest fan."

He just nodded and stood up, heading out to the lot.

I worked for a while longer before Juice came in and told me to take a break and eat.

"I'll eat it later," I said.

"No, E, come on," he said. I glared at him and he backed out of the office but Happy replaced him.

"What do you want?" I asked, slightly harsher than I'd intended.

"Loose the attitude. Come eat," he said.

"I'm busy," I said.

He walked over and picked me up, tossing me onto his shoulder with ease.

"Not anymore," he said as he walked me to the picnic table. The guys were all laughing as they watched us approach.

"I'm sorry for this morning," I said to Happy softly once he finally set me down on my feet.

He just nodded and kissed my head, motioning to my place next to Tig.

"How ya doing sunshine?" Tig asked.

"I started my day with pissing in a cup," I said.

"Okay, I'll ask again tomorrow," he said.

"Houdini, you got your parole shit taken care of?" Jax asked.

"Yeah," I said. "It's Jason Derrick. If I absolutely have to, I'll suck his dick and he'll do whatever I say."

Happy growled lowly next to me as Jax laughed slightly. He remembered Jason from school.

"You better be finding a label before you get possessive mister," I said.

"He actually prefers Daddy," Juice said, causing Happy to throw a fry at him.

"Of course you would know that Juicey. Always figured you were a bottom," I said. I smiled slightly as Juice looked thoroughly offended.

"Actually, no, he's got nice lips. Bet they'd do real good around a cock," Tig said. I laughed some more as Juice tried to defend himself.

"Any cock but yours Tig. I don't want my mouth on a dick that's been in dead women," Juice said.

"Yeah, difference is I own my shit. There's something so nice about a cool-."

"Tig, no," I said. "You're fucked up man."

"It's from his daddy raping him all those years," Chibs said, matter of factly. I waited for Tig's response. I knew where his weird sexual things stemmed from.

"If you don't watch it, you'll be finding out what I learned from my daddy," Tig said with a laugh and the air relaxed around us.

"Y'all are fucked up," I said. "Friends don't joke about this shit."

"No but brothers do," Tig said. I shook my head as the guys continued on with their jokes.

We ended taking an hour long lunch break before Juice and I had to return to the office and the rest of the guys needed to get back in the garage and help Lowell get some work done.