50

The next morning, I laid in bed, cuddling closer to my old man as he slept. I wasn't ready to give this up yet because I'd missed it so much for the last three months.

"Morning little girl," Happy said. I smiled and leaned over to kiss him. He deepened it and flipped us so he was hovering over me.

"I missed you Hap," I said softly as he pulled back from the kiss.

"I missed you too," he said. "We have plans today."

"What?" I asked.

"I bought a house. Fixed it up, furnished it, everything," he said. "For us and our family."

"You're amazing," I said. I pulled him into another kiss. Sure enough our moment was short lived as Rat knocked on the door telling us Jax wanted us.

"Fuck off," I yelled back. He may have gotten his patch while I was on the road, but I sure as hell wasn't about to let him order me around.

"Come on, we deal with this and go home," he said. "We've got a place to christen." I chuckled and got dressed so we could head down. Rat was waiting with two coffees for us. We headed into church with everyone else.

Sack and I filled everyone in on the last three months and they caught us up on everything including where we stand with all the clubs. Mayans were good, maybe even friendly. One-niners were not. Tig and Laroy were in the middle of some feud cause he killed Laroy's girlfriend trying to kill Laroy. I wasn't really sure but made a note to not go to Oakland.

"Alright take a few days. It's been a long few months," Jax said and Happy and I headed out instantly, not needing to be told twice we could leave. We got on our bikes and I followed him out of Charming to our house.

When we pulled up, I was in love instantly. It was a sort of medium size, two floors and lots of windows for natural lighting.

"Cmon," Happy said a little impatience lacing the command. I smirked a bit at him and allowed him to take my hand and lead me inside. We didn't even get a chance to look before his lips were on mine, his body pressing against me.

"Hap," I said, pulling away from his lips. He grunted a bit. "Let me at least look at the house."

"You can look later," he said, picking me up and carrying me to the bedroom. "Right now I need you."

I smiled at him as he opened the bedroom door and dropped me onto the bed.

Later that afternoon, we went to the diner for dinner before going grocery shopping because someone has been living on beer and takeout.

When we got home, I made him put the groceries away as I explored the house some more. He had a certain way he liked things organized.

When I was done I returned to the kitchen where Happy was looking out the window and drinking a beer.

"Guess I should go move my shit out of Pops' place tomorrow," I said.

"Clothes are here already. Piney let me in to get them," he said. "Was having a rough go of you being gone. We all were."

"Who let Jax make me leave then?"

"He and Ope figured short term separation was better than shit blowing back on you if something got fucked up while getting outta guns," he said.

"Wasn't their choice to make. I'd die for the patch," I said.

"We all know that," he said. "And every single member of the club would kill for you, so I think just wanted to avoid a bloodbath with the Irish."

"Fuckin hell," I mumbled, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

Happy smirked a bit at me as I leaned against the counter and chugged the contents of the bottle.

"We haven't christened the kitchen," he said.

He closed the distance between us and lifted me so I was sitting on the counter.

"I love you Hap," I said.

"I love you too little girl," he said before kissing me.