43

Coco and I told everyone about casing the place and Opie had already made the call to Jax. This kill was mine if I wanted it. Bishop agreed, knowing Zobelle had caused problems for me in the past.

We set the plan for that in motion before Bishop said we needed to roll out and head for the border. Opie and I followed the Mayans out to some house in the middle of nowhere.

"Where are we?" I asked Opie who just shrugged.

"This is Vicky's. It's sorta a brothel." I turned to Angel and my jaw dropped a bit.

"Wanna tell me why you brought me to a brothel?"

"So you can see our operation."

I turned to look at Bishop. "Fair enough."

"Boys go enjoy yourselves. Taza and I got Houdini," Bishop said.

"I'm with her," Opie said.

"As long as you're good with crouching," Bishop said.

"Ope, if you need to go get your dick sucked I'll be fine," I said.

"I'm good waiting til I get home to Donna," he said. I nodded and we followed Bishop and Taza. They led us to a storm cellar and we followed them down. At the back they had a hidden door. It wasn't hidden well.

"Hide this door better," I said. "You're asking for the feds to snoop there should this be found."

Bishop looked at Taza and he nodded, must be making a mental note of it. It wasn't like they hadn't tried. They did. It's just the door wasn't hidden well.

"So we have another of these tunnels that leads to a dress factory. Galindo's cover for his part of the H move." I nodded a bit as we followed Bishop maybe two hundred yards down the tunnel.

"Welcome to Mexico," Taza said as we passed a line on the wall with a statue of Mary on one side.

We didn't have to walk too much further before we reached a ladder. We went up and we were in the basement of some building. "We get bricks here."

"And carry em back?" I asked.

Taza nodded.

"Doesn't seem very efficient," I said. "You move for Galindo?"

"Yeah."

I looked at Bishop. "Why doesn't his dress shop start selling international?"

"And we use that as the cover to move H?"

"Build a fake wall at the back of the truck. Load the H in there and move it that way. As long as the weight of the H matches what the dresses are supposed to weigh total no issues."

"We paid you'd to ride from Charming down here and that's your consulting," Bishop said. He looked annoyed. "Taza, remind me to patch a woman."

"I'm not just any woman Bishop," I said. He chuckled and nodded.

"I can stay down here and help you out for a bit if you need. Getting the fake wall built into a truck and all. Or I can think up something else," I said. "If you're trying to move shit without Galindo."

"Why isn't Galindo doing this? Pretty boys got a degree from Cornell," Opie said. I looked around at the room. At least this door was hidden well.

"Miguel's new to running the cartel. Didn't know anything until Jose died about a year ago," Bishop said.

I nodded a bit and looked at Taza. "This one's hidden well."

He nodded and led us back down to the tunnels. We headed back to the American side and I talked to Taza a bit about the best way to disguise the door to the tunnel. He led me to the back shed to where there was another door. People were cutting bags for dealing in the basement.

"Shit," I said. I knew the Sons were involved with the cartel but not as mules. We supplied them with guns for dealers and we were even trying to get out of that.

"Biggest thing here is need for an escape route. Feds go sniffing they'll find this and your girls need to book it. Maybe add a tunnel."

"You're a smart girl," he said. "Where'd you learn all this?"

"Started out small with minor break ins and pickpocketing," I said. "Kinda escalated from there. Was arrested a while back when I got caught breaking in somewhere to steal info for the Sons. Since I got out I've been right back to breaking in for the Sons and doing anything that needs to happen discretely."

"Like this killing of Zobelle?"

"He is the reason over half our guys just did 14 months so killing him is a happy side effect of helping out Alvarez. Jax doesn't want anymore bloodshed among our clubs."

Taza seemed to agree and we headed back to the main house to ride out. Opie and I split off, heading to a diner for dinner before heading to the clubhouse to rest so I could be up early to take care of our Zobelle problem.