Chapter 2

OLIVER

----------------------

I slam onto my mattress and throw my bag on the floor. 

Some people are so rude these days. 

I mean yeah, sure. I get it. You're the schools 'fuckboy' and the soon to be alpha. But that doesn't mean you get to call me a dumbass!

It doesn't matter anyway. Why should I care. He's just a stupid, cocky alpha. It's not like he would ever talk to me anyway.

-----------------------

"Hey, are you new here? I couldn't help but notice you in geometry today." 

I glance up from my textbook, and surprise surprise! It's Kendall. 

"Um" I slide my glasses back up my nose and look back at my textbook.

"Can I sit here?" He points to the seat next to me.

"No" I snap and surprise myself with my sudden rudeness. "It's taken" He sits down anyway and I roll my eyes. His behaviour isn't surprising, but he's never talked to me before.

"So! Where did you move here from?"

Is he being serious right now? I look up from my textbook and glare at him, adjusting my glasses again. They really are a pain in the ass. I don't get why some people want them. "I've lived here my whole life"

He has that 'oh shit' look on his face that almost makes me laugh. It's not everyday you see him like this. "Wait, so you're not new?"

I sigh annoyed and start putting my things back in my bag. "No, I'm not" When I stand up and sling my bag over my shoulder, he grabs my arm. I blush, which I quickly hide, yelling at myself for letting my guard down. 

"What's your name?" He doesn't release his grip.

"Oliver" I yank my arm away from him, but stop abruptly, quietly wondering why I'm being so rude today. 

"Oh cool...uh I'm Ken-"

I cut him off. "Kendall. Yeah, I know" I finish it with an eye roll and walk away. He was creeping me out...who stares at someone like that?

------------------------

KENDALL

Oliver smelled of...well I can't explain it really. Every wolf has their own unique scent that only their mate can smell. All I can say is that it's perfect. It was mouthwatering and I was sad to see her leave. She had to be my mate. It was strange though. She looked so feminine, yet her voice was more masculine. Of course I still think she's perfect. 

She's my mate after all. She has to be perfect.

"Oliver! Oliver wait!" I run after her. She turns to me, her beautiful emerald eyes shining at me. "I uh... I w-was wondering if you...wantedtogooutwithme?" I look to the ground, embarrassed. I've never done anything like this before okay?

There was a deafening silence and I was afraid she would reject me.

"Umm...Sure. What's the harm in it" I whip my head up so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash. She's smiling wide at me. It's absolutely beautiful. Before I can respond, she's walking away. I can't help but stare at her hips sway as she walks. 

My wolf howls.

This girl will be mine.

Actually...

She already is.

------------------------