Chapter 7

⚠ The start of this chapter implies the fact that two people are having sex. if your uncomfortable please skip to the part where it says 'OLIVER'⚠

thank you <3

KENDALL

--------------------------------

"Oh yeah. Fuck babe" I grunted as I moved in and out of her, panting. She was writhing underneath me and I loved it. God, imagine if this was Oliv-

What the fuck. Why the hell am I thinking of him? What's wrong with me?!

"What's wrong baby?" Layla asked. Apparently I had stopped fucking her, but quickly got back into it, trying to forget about what just happened. 

---------------------------------

OLIVER         -       Your all good now. It's over :)

------------------------------

The nice lady got back with the hot chocolate, and instead of leaving like I thought she would, she sat down in the arm chair next to me. We talked and somehow it made me feel all fuzzy inside. We talked about our hobbies, our birthdays, she talked about her husband, and raising the pack. She said that being Luna is hard. Which is expected, I mean-

Wait. Luna. If she's Luna then that means-

Before I could finish my thought, I was interrupted by another searing pain ripping through my heart. It wasn't nearly as bad as before, but it still hurt like hell.

Before I knew it the Luna was at my side as I screamed out in pain, eventually passing out. The hot chocolate was long forgotten about.

-------------------------------

"How could this happen? What's wrong with him?"

"I-I'm sorry Luna, it seems to be about his mate."

A gasp.

"That's just awful. But why? Who?"

"I'm afraid we can't find this out Luna. He'd have to tell us himself"

A sigh.

"That's alright, thank you. You're dismissed"

A door closing.

Feet shuffling.

A chair squeaking.

I decide now is a good time to open my eyes, so I do. Rubbing them, I sit up and turn to look at the Luna. 

"What happened?" My throat hurts so I end up sounding like a dying frog. How long have I been out?

A look of remorse passed through her eyes as she moved to sit at the edge of the bed. "Oh sweetie.. do you mind if I ask what happened before the first time you passed out?" She looked unsure if this would bother me. It didn't. I don't blame her for being curious.

I sigh as I recall what happened with Kendall. "My..my mate uh.. he-" Before I could finish my sentence I burst out crying. I must be so annoying.

Luna gasped and quickly moved to my side, pulling my into her chest. I continued to cry, eventually pulling away after I realized I must be soaking her shirt. 

"I'm so sorry Oliver.." I never finished my sentence but I'm assuming she understood.

I wiped my eyes. "I-It's okay. It's not something you can control anyway" I smile, trying to reassure her that I'm okay. At first she smiles back, but then it disappears. Mine does too. "W-what's wrong?" I'm almost scared to know the answer.

"I.. um well. We know why you passed out the second time" She looked hesitant to continue. 

This intrigued me however. I wanted to know why. "Why did I?"

This time Luna looked scared to tell me. All of a sudden I didn't want to know anymore, but it was too late to back out.

"Your mate had sexual intercourse with a she-wolf"

My whole world stopped.

I couldn't breathe.

Why was this happening to me?

Why me?

Maybe if I was a girl he would want me. 

It's all because of my gender isn't it.

Or maybe I'm ugly.

Maybe he just hates me.

Maybe I shouldn't have been born.

Tears streamed uncontrollably down my face, but I made no move to wipe them away. I no longer cared. Nothing mattered to me anymore.

A werewolf's soul purpose in life is to find their soulmate. The one person who is supposed to love them unconditionally until the end of time. My father used to tell me stories of true-love all the time. He told me about the Moon Goddess and the tragic story of her and her mate. Her story is why she created us. After her mate died, she wanted to give other people the joys of having someone to love. Someone your supposed to love anyway. So why me? Why did she choose me? Why do I have to suffer like this?

Why?

-------------------------------