Chapter 3

OLIVER

-------------------------------------

I really am stupid. Why would Kendall want to go out with me? Maybe its all just a dumb prank...but he seemed so genuine about it. 

He's not gay is he? He's had girlfriends in the past so maybe he's bisexual?

I shake my head and throw off my covers. Shaking my head and running a hand through my hair, I get up and head to the bathroom to get ready for the 'date'. I put on my best outfit, it's really cute; in my opinion at least. It's my favourite tan cardigan that has gorgeous almost vine-like details, topped with a pair of dark blue, short overalls.

I take a moment to admire myself in the mirror before heading down the stairs.

Hopefully this doesn't end up in disaster.

----------------------------------------

KENDALL

---------------------------------------

She walks out of the house looking like a goddess. Her short brown hair is blowing in the wind and she nervously adjusts her round glasses to sit better on her freckled nose. 

 I bite my lip and stare her up and down. Those overalls make her legs look delectable. 

Damn. I wanna mark her so bad. Just see her-

Do It Then  

My wolf Kai interrupts my thoughts.

God damnit. Now's not the time.

Come On...Just Let Me Take Over...It'll Be Fun. 

Not in a million years

And with that I block him out.

"Hello darling" I smirk at her and open the car door. She blushes and complies, nervously climbing into the passengers seat. I walk around the car and get in the drivers seat.

"W-where are we going?" She looks nervous and I smile. She's so cute. 

I start the car and rev the engine, which startles her a little. "I don't want to sound tacky.. but it's a surprise" I look over at her and smile softly before pulling out of the driveway. 

She giggles and it's heavenly. My eyes flash from gold and back to brown. I need to stay in control. Only god knows what would happen if Kai got into control.

----------------------------

It's a few minutes later and we arrive at the beach just in time to watch the sunset. She gasps when I tell her we've arrived and jumps out of the car faster than you could say 'Mate'. I watch as she finds a seat on a bench. I chuckle at her eagerness and follow her out of the car. 

"Wow... it's so pretty" She stares at the sunset in awe.

"Yeah...it is.." I reply, but I haven't taken my eyes off of her.

Unable to control myself, I gently grab her chin and guide her head so she's facing me. "Hey! I'm gonna miss the-" She's cut off by my lips on hers. 

A million sparks fly off of us as I kiss her softly, but passionately. I hear her whimper under my grasp and I let out a low growl in response.. That was the hottest thing I've ever heard.

-----------------------------

OLIVER

-----------------------------

That was the sexiest thing that I've ever heard. That growl was enough to make anyone weaken at the knees. I make sure to whimper to make him do it again. Since when did I become so horny?