𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏, invasion

𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑.
[ chapter thirteen ]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

WHAT WAS IN FRONT OF EVE WAS THE LAST THING SHE WANTED TO SEE EVER. She would rather be trapped in the maze for another night than to watch the scene in front of her unfold. She would even rather admit to Thomas that she was jealous of Teresa than to view the place she's been living in for three years be turned to shreds.

Gladers shouted in distress at all four open doors, confusion and terror filling their minds. The other three other doors had never once been opened before, even Evelyn hadn't seen it, so a certain part of her was curious of why they were unlocking, but the thought of what escaped from the maze through them took over any optimistic ideas she had.

Thomas eyes widen at the sight, and immediately he turns to the small boy at his side, hand resting on his shoulder, "Okay, Chuck, I want you to go to the Council Hall and start barricading the doors."

"Winston, you go with him." Eve demands, causing the boy to sprint after the smaller one, torch gripped tightly in his hand.

"Get the others." Gally demands loudly, clapping his hands to grab more people's attention, "Tell them to go to the forest, go hide. Now!"

"Minho, grab every weapon you can find." Thomas says quietly, "I'll meet you at the Council Hall."

"I'll come with." Evelyn declares, taking a step forward to follow the group of her best friends.

A hand wraps around her bicep, pulling her to a stop. Thomas turns her to face him, shaking his head, "You're staying with me."

The girl's face crumples up in disgust at the idea and she leans towards him slightly, his grip on her not loosening as she glares at him, sending shivers down his spine, "And why do you think you can tell me what to do?"

He clenches his jaw, running his tongue over the top set of his teeth, "Eve, please. I need your help with Alby, he trusts you."

Evelyn knew that wasn't the real reason Thomas wanted her to stay with him. He either didn't trust her anywhere else, or he wanted to keep her safe - even though he was fully aware she was more than capable to protect herself. She rolls her shoulders back, snatching her arm from his grasp, "Fine. Let's go."

"Teresa, you're coming with us." Thomas directs.

A shouting causes Eve to dig her heels into the ground, her breath hitching at the Glader's words. Her worst fear was somehow coming true. A loud roar fills the Glade, causing her head to frantically shake in denial. Even after killing a Griever, she didn't feel any better about being around them.

Thomas yelled something but her ears felt blocked, her eyes just stuck onto the four creature's forms at the entrance of the maze, all of them staring her down and deciding who would pounce first.

𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 , thomas ¹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें