PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Sneak... Peek...

I lose myself to the music. I slide down his body again and everyone around is cheering. Some are dancing.

"Oh fuck, Angel! You are torturing me." I hear Hunter say and he pulls me up. My leg wrap around his waist as he bends me and lifts me up while dancing. "Oh, I so want to kiss you right now." He whispers in my ear and he bites on my ear lobe. My body loses control and I want to do everything he tells me to. I don't know what gets over me. I pull him down to me and tease him sucking on his ear lobe.

"Then do it." I whisper before pulling away to look at me.

"Oh don't look at me like that. You are playing a dangerous game." He says and before I know it, we are running up the stairs, I don't know where. We are in a room and he closes the door as soon as we are in. He pins me to the door and I bite my lip. I want to kiss him. Everything in me wants me to be with him. "Oh Angel!" He whispers kissing my cheek and then my lips.

He kisses my lips slowly and softly. My mind isgoing blank at his touch. Tingles are running wild. I kiss him back and open mymouth. His tongue plunges in and dominates mine. I let him take control. I wrapmy legs around him and he holds me in place. My hands are around his neck. I amso lost in kissing him that I do not realize him moving. I feel something softunderneath. He is laying me on his bed.

My headache comes back. He is sucking on my neck and that makes me moan. His teeth are grazing my skin there and I moan again.

"Hunter."

"Oh, Angela." He calls my full name, kissing my neck again and suddenly, I feel like someone just hit my head with a bat. I feel pain.

"Ahhhh! AHHHH! AHHHHHH!" I scream loudly. Hunter gets off me immediately. I hold my head.

"Angel! Angel, what's happening?"

I can't answer him. My head is hurting badly. Why is this happening? It hasn't hurt thismuch since my eighteenth birthday. I feel like throwing up. I take blood inmy mouth.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Another werewolf story. I wanted to write this story for a while and finally it's here. I hope you all like it and I hope you will support it like you did with BANE.

Although Angela and Hunter's story will be updated regularly so you don't have to wait a year long and wonder when will the update come.

Updates will be every Monday and Wednesday.

#Angela #Hunter

Do read and tell me what you think.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.