Chapter-21

Chapter-19

Hunter's POV

"How many people does he have working under him?" I ask and he waits a minute before answering.

"Like a hundred. I don't know the exact amount. But it is around hundred."

I look at Mark who is standing beside me. That's a lot.

"Is it like a pack? Is he the Alpha?" Mark asks.

"No." Lucas shakes his head. "They are all rogues. He is not the Alpha, but he is the leader though." That's not good. "He showed them all the hope for power and that they can have red wolf as a child if they caught the woman."

That's it. I can't control my anger. I bundle my fingers into my palm. I am about to hit him, but I control myself. It's not him I am mad at. At the thought of other wolves touching Angel, my wolf goes crazy. He wants to come out. I try to control myself. But a growl leaves my mouth.

"He doesn't know that she is your mate." That's good. But now that two of those rogues have gone missing, I am sure they went back to him and told him that she is under protection. He might not know it's me, but he will figure it out. "He lured some of the wolves through blackmail, like me. He is training them for a fight. Most of them already know how to fight since they have all been love wolves."

Lone wolves learn to fight as they are alone and have no pack to save them. They are the strongest. But training them means he is preparing for a war. He really wants to have her. The thought of her in danger is getting me all riled up.

"Alpha." I hear Mark call. I realize that I blacked out once I see him. Lucas is looking at me in fear. My wolf must have come out. I see my claws are extended. I can't turn now. I take a deep breath and control myself.

"Why does he want her?" I know the answer to that question, but I had to confirm myself. Lucas doesn't speak. He looks away. "Answer. Me. Now."

"He wants to produce off springs with her-" Before he can finish the sentence I get up and go to the wall. I hit it to control my anger. It's not enough. I keep hitting the wall multiple times.

Off springs? With my mate! With my Angela! I won't let him touch her.

Angela's POV

"I thought you said that he died." I am shocked. Learning that he is dead, I felt at peace for a moment. I turned into a wolf and everything is going well. Now, I learn that he is not dead. Lupus is alive. Clara looks at us in shock.

"He is alive and has an army behind him. He is training them." Hunter speaks as he pulls me to him. "I am not going to let him hurt you." But only one thought runs through my mind.

He is coming for me. I can't be scared now. I have to fight. I have to fight him back. As I have decided before, I will not run. I have Hunter now. He is my mate. I can't go anywhere even if I want to. I have to fight Lupus in case he comes against Hunter or Clara or if he comes after this pack. This pack is my family now.

"We know his whereabouts and how many men he has. Mark and Derek will go to check if the information is true." I look at them both. Mark is with Clara and Derek is standing with Kyle at the other end of the room. "We don't know when he will be coming, but I am sure that by now he knows that she is protected by someone in this pack."

We all stay silent for a minute.

"We should start preparing for the war." Everyone in the room agree. "We should start training. Send everyone the notice. Increase the training hours. Training starts tomorrow." Hunter tells them in his Alpha voice. I have only heard him used that voice a few times before and each time something goes off in me. Now that I am a wolf, I feel more power radiating off of him.

"I will be on that." Kyle says and Clara nods.

"Yeah, me too." She speaks and they all go out to do their duties.

I sit there in Hunter's lap and feel very out of place. They are all doing this... preparing for war for me. I am not even the member of their pack yet and they are getting ready to do everything they can to save me.

Suddenly I feel like a heavy weight is put on me. I can't breathe. I feel guilty. I feel like I should go away so that my problems won't hunt them.

"I want to train, Hunter." I speak as I look at him. His hand is on my thigh, rubbing it to sooth me. He looks at me in surprise.

"Angel, if you want to train, I will train you, but there is no way that I am going to let you fight if it comes to that. You don't know Robert." He is serious about this.

"No. It is me that brought this problem to you. I don't want anyone getting hurt because of that." I pause and look at him. Our eyes meet. "I can't just let them get hurt. It's not right." He holds my face. I take a minute before speaking. "Hunter." I call. "I want to be the Luna." He always gave me choice and it is my time to show my commitment to him. He looks shocked and happy.

"What? Really?" He smiles.

"Yes."

"You don't have to do it because they are fighting for you."

"I am not." My response is immediate. He waits for me to continue. "I am your mate and you are mine. I don't plan on running anymore. I want to fight. If I am going to fight, I want to be responsible for them."

He just stares at me and kisses my forehead. He feels proud of me. I can feel his emotions and energy.

"I am ready to shift into my wolf. I am ready for the one month training that you do for new wolves."

"Are you sure, Angel? I don't want you to force yourself." He looks at me with concern.

"I am sure." I say with confidence. I know that I have to go through a lot of pain this month, but once my body gets adjusted to me turning into a wolf, I can stand in front of the pack with Hunter.

He leans down and kisses my lips. He pulls away and looks at me with a smile.

It's time for me to become completely me.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Let's just completely be who we are with no restrictions and no boundaries. Such a wonderful world it will be. Tell me what you think.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.