Chapter-22

Chapter-22

Warning: Contains mature content. Avoid if uncomfortable.

Hunter's POV

"Good job everyone. That was a good session." I disperse the training session for the newly turned wolves. There are like five of them and my Angel is here too for the training. This is her sixth day of training. Normally this session is taken by Derek, but since she is here, I took over. I want to be there for her. It's more painful for her than normal wolves and she is getting better at it.

"See you, Alpha." "Bye, Luna." Everyone greet as they disperse.

I go and stand beside her. I put my hand over her and she puts her hand around my waist. She suddenly pulls me down and kisses me before all of them can leave. It surprises me and I smile. Who am I to object? I can feel the jealousy waves off of her and I know that she is being possessive. She is trying to prove a point to a teenager that has just turned who has been trying to flirt with me.

Well if my mate wants to prove a point, I have to support that. Right? Also, I like this side of her. She takes control good.

I kiss her deeply for everyone to see and slide my hands down her body from her waist to her ass. I know that the other ladies are watching. She moans into the kiss. She is lost in it. I like that. The other women are staring at us in shock.

That's right. I am all hers.

This kind of display of affection is common in wolves.

They all walk away and I pull away as we are out of breath. She is breathing heavily. Lust is filled in her eyes and I just want to be inside her right now.

"Come." I take her hand and we start running through the forest. I tease her and we race. It's almost evening and we reach the waterfall. We stop once we go there and I know that this excited her. She is laughing like the Angel she is. She is leaning against the tree to catch her breath. It is the same tree where we did the nasty. I walk up to her and her laugh slowly turns into a smile as we stare.

"Hunter." She whispers as her eyes fall on my lips. She wants me, I can feel her.

"Oh, Angel!" I say and my lips meet hers.

We are kissing each other with burning passion. It's like the fire between us is igniting and there is no stopping. There is no need to hold back now. I put my hand on her waist and pull her closer to me. My hand slides inside her shirt and I feel her skin. She gasps into the kiss. It's the tingles.

Her hands are in my hair and she pushes me down more to kiss her deeper. Our tongues are dancing and we are moaning. She bites my lip and I pull away for a second. Our eyes meet again and the hunger is clear. Our lips meet again and we are removing each others clothes with urgency.

We pull away for a split second to pull off each other's top and keep on kissing. I unhook are bra and pull down her pants. Her hands reach inside my pants and grab my ass. She pulls down the shorts and I look at her. We are catching our breath. Her light blue eyes are now a bit darker. Her hands are on me. Her red hair is slowly growing out. I imagine her in her wavy red hair, smiling and laughing at me.

My Angel.

"Jump, Baby." I command and she giggles before jumping and wrapping her legs around my waist.

My cock is touching her pussy and rubbing on it as she kisses me. I breathe in her scent. Her lips on my neck are driving me crazy. She wants to mark me. I can feel her wolf wanting to come out to take control. She is sucking on my neck and I just lose control of myself. My eyes go into the back of my head. It feels so pleasurable. I push her against the tree again and hold her chin.