Chapter-30

Chapter-30

Hunter's POV

She is wearing a white dress and it's flowing down her body. I have never seen anything more beautiful other than her smile. There is a flower crown on her head. She is holding a small boquet of white flowers. Her smile is in place. She lifts her head and looks at me. Her heart bat fastens as well. All the pack members can hear that.

Their eyes move from me to her, watching us both in awe. We even hear some coos and the happiness around us is obvious.

Clay walks her down the aisle. I cannot wait to get married to this woman and give her the life she deserves. My heart beats out of my chest with happiness.

Her beautiful smile is set in place and her eyes twinkle as they roam me. I know she likes what she saw.

My Angel! My life!

I mind link her and her smile widens and her blush deepens.

You are the most handsome man I have ever met!

Her voice resonates in my head and my chest swells feeling glad that she thinks so. Suddenly I feel lucky to get the good genes from both of my parents. I am happy that I please her. But chuckles erupt form the pack members and that's when I realize she has accidentally mind linked the whole pack her thoughts. She realizes too and her face turns pink.

Everyone looks at her in awe. She lifts up the boquet to her face to hide but stands back straight again as she nears me.

I think my heart my leap out of my chest. That's how I feel as I look at her. The evening Sun shines on her face and I feel so elated. I think my feet are not on the land. I feel like I am flying. She stopped coloring her hair and the red of her hair brightens her beauty even more. Clay gives me her hand and smile at us both.

I feel like if I hold her tight I might break her. I lift her up the step by her waist and she smiles at me.

Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!

Derek is officiating the wedding. My eyes are still on her. I feel no shame in staring at my mate. We hear the throat clearing and still don't turn my head. I lean down and placed a kiss on her cheek. Her breath hitches and I just want to take her home and just hold her.

Oh, how I missed her!

"We are going on a fucking honeymoon after this!" I need her close.

"I would love that." Her words send me crazy and I just want to whisk her away from everything.

"Let's get this started."

I kiss her hand and hold it against my chest. Her sweet scent is wrapped around me. We are slow dancing on the pack ground. Some of our pack members are playing music. My eyes bore into hers. She is looking at me with such love in her eyes.

The pack members that have been watching us until now come up to the ground and start dancing around us. This is the first time for them to see a wedding. They are all happy and excited. I see around and find the pack members and the kids dancing.

It's time and the full moon is out. I am standing in the centre. The pack members are surrounding me along with the Red wolves. We had the wedding in the evening so that we can have the Luna Ceremony at night.

Tonight, Angel is finally going to be the Luna. She is ready. The pack is ready and everyone is excited. But not more than me.

I remember always wanting to find a mate. Now she is here, fighting with me, for me and along my side. I couldn't have asked for anything more. She is more than what I have asked for. She is my Luna. MY QUEEN!!