Chapter-3

Chapter-3

Hunter's POV

"Is she here yet?" I ask as I go to the pack office. My Gamma, Derek is already here.

"Not yet. We followed her last night. We have their address. Our wolves are tracking both of them. She will be here soon."

"Good."

"She is here." My Delta, Kyle informs.

We all go out. I nearly run outside, but maintain my calm. My wolf has been jumping up and down since I met her. My mate.

I have been looking and waiting for her all this time, wanting to meet her, hold her and take her home. When I bumped into her last night, I was in shock. I imagine several scenarios on how I might meet my mate, but that was not one of them. It was sweet. Bumping into her. It makes me smile. Her image doesn't leave my mind.

Her light blue eyes, her thick black hair that running down her back and her scent... Don't get me started on that. It's a combination of jasmine and rain. Fuck! Her scent drove me crazy last night. Oh, how I want to bury my nose in her neck and inhale her scent! I had to make sure I felt those tingles that all the werewolves speak of. I had to confirm that she is my mate.

Once I held her hand, I was not able to let go. My wolf wanted to come out and mark her right then and there. I can tell that she felt them too. I can tell that she feels the pull. But she has no wolf scent on her. Is she a human? Not that it mattered, but I had to know.

As she left to get her scarf, Clara, her sister spoke to us. She is a werewolf and she is a rogue. They moved into town this week. This town is not a pack territory. There are a lot of rogues. Our pack is right outside the town and helps keeps peace in the town. It's not safe for my mate to be here.

"I will come to your pack house tomorrow and explain everything. Just let us go for tonight."

"No!" My wolf takes control for a few seconds.

"I understand that she might be your mate, but you have to know that she doesn't know anything about werewolves. She is not one and my parents didn't want her to know."

I contemplate on what to do.

"Telling her now will only freak her out."

"Alpha, she is right. If she is human as she says, it might only push her away. You have to calm down." Derek tries to calm me. He is right though. I can't impose myself on her.

"You will be on my radar though." I am not letting her go just like that. Not when I just found my mate. She nods her head. "What's her name?"

"Angela."

Angela? So perfect for her.

The door opens and we all stop talking. I can't help staring at her.

As soon as she left, Derek and Kyle start following her. I left in my car. I had to get away. My wolf is trying to come out and I can't hold him in anymore.

"I thought you might not be coming."

"I am here." She shrugs.

"You can't speak to our Alpha like that." Kyle interrupts.

"He is not my Alpha." She is sassy. "Look, I know you are her mate and you want to be with her, but she is a human. I never revealed to her that I am a werewolf."

"You said your parents didn't want to." She said so last night.

"Yes. So please, before you make any move please keep in mind that she is human. Give her some space."