Chapter-27

Chapter-27

Anna's POV

I can smell him. I can smell him from this far. The smell of goar and death. We can all smell the blood. We can hear the sound of young wolves whimpering. We can sense the fear, the greed, the power and the strength.

What exactly is happening in there? Why does he have young wolves? I can smell a witch too? Why do I smell my Mates Blood?!! Fuck! Did he injure Hunter?! I am going to fucking kill him!

I hear the growls and know that the pack members that came with me can hear them too. I know that they are going to kill him. But I am not going to give that chance to him. I am going to kill Lupus myself.

The minute the laid his hands on my sister and my mate, he crossed all the lines. There is no more fear. Only hunger for his death.

I am not able to reach Hunter too. He must have been injected with something. Why do I smell so much of his blood though? We can smell and sense everything, but we are not able to hear anything.

"Something is so wrong." I say out loud.

"Why do they have a witch though?" Mark asks.

"Why do I smell so much of his blood?" Maybe saying it out loud might give some answers.

"We do not have time. We need to go in and get him and Clara the fuck out of there?" Mark is on his toes too just like. It is his best friend and his mate. Only I can understand how he feels. Because it is my sister and my mate.

"I know. But we need to know how to get in. Getting in there is a death trap! They have a witch with them!"

I know that Mark just wants to barge in and save their lives. I feel the same way. But Hunter's words when he was training me come back to my mind.

When you are in the tough and stressful situation you need to think logically. thinking emotionally in the situation will cause you and unreparable damage.

I need to be as logical as I can so that I can say my mate and my sister.

"They are in their way. They are bringing the posion. We can't take a wrong step in the situation." My words only frustrate him more.

"How long before they get here?!" He ask Derek. We hear the leaves rustling behind us in the sound of the paws thudding the ground.

They are here!

"Did you bring them?" Mark asks them. The one of the front nods his head and lifts up his hand to show that he got them. Mark quickly grabs them and gives one to each.

I hope they are enough. Mark gives me one and I quickly gulp it down. They all cough as they take it. It is their first time. It had the same effect on me when I had it the first time. They all look at me as I start there watching them gulp it down with such difficulty.

Yes, this posion held you hide, but I never said it tastes good.

"Let's go get our Alpha and the Beta female." One of the pack member shouts. The others yell and grunt Union agreeing with him.

"Let's get to the door." I inform and they now in respect. I am not their Luna yet, but they treat me like one. I will make sure to be a Luna that's worth this wonderful pack.

We are head towards the door to save our treasured ones.

I am coming Hunter! We are coming Clay!

Hunter's POV

The sound of metal clanging annoys everyone. But I do not stop. I need to these cuffs that are tying me to the bed off me. The doctor that's wearing a white coat and mixing something turns to me and sighs. The glass door opens and closes.