Chapter-10

Chapter-10

Warning: Mature content. Avoid if not comfortable.

Hunter's POV

"I am here, Angel." I park the car in front of her restaurant. I am picking her up today. She has an off tomorrow and we decided to spend time at my house since her sister is busy with Mark. They are all over each other this week. It made me wish I could tell my Angel everything and have her accept me as her soulmate. But, slow... We are taking it slow.

"I am ready." She says and come out of the restaurant with an overnight bag and huge smile on her face. I can't help but smile back. That fact that she is so happy to see me and is eager to spend time with me makes me feel ecstatic. My wolf is going crazy. We have spent some time this week, but I made sure to not take things to next level. Her wolf might want to come out and she might feel the headache again.

I have been thinking a lot about what to do. But came to no conclusion. My wolf wants to mark her badly. I want to. But I hold myself back. Mark and Clara have already mated. They marked each other. Clara will be joining our pack soon. She gave me the potion just in case I needed. Oh, I don't want to use that on her. Going out of the car, I open the door for me.

"Thank you." She sits in and I close the door. We drive off to my house and she blushes as I tease her on the way.

I thought having a human mate is complicated. But all of this is more complicated than that. Not that I a complaining. Dealing with a human mate would have been by problem. But this... This is a problem my mate has to deal with. If ever she is to change, it will be so difficult for her. She will have to suffer when she changes. I don't want that for her. I don't want to see her in pain.

"So, we are going to the lake?" She asks. That night, I heard the conversation between them. I can't thank Clara enough for telling her to change her mind about breaking up with me. My flipped when she said she will end this. I don't want to. I know that she didn't want to pull me in, but she doesn't know that I am her mate. I am already in. Clara told me she likes bathing in lakes and I decided to take her.

"Even better. You will love this." I give her a smile and she blushes. My wolf feels all kinds of things when she is with us. I don't blame him. She makes me so giddy.

We reach my house and I take her through the woods. She was a little shocked that I am taking her into the woods. I hold her hand and take her to the waterfall. It's not far from my house. She looks at me in shock.

"You like it?" I ask. But the answer is clear on her face.

"I love it!" She jumps in excitement. "It's so beautiful."

"Let's go in." I take my shirt off and she blushes. I jump into the water and come up. "Come one." She smiles and takes off her jacket. She lets her hair down and I lose my senses for a second as she shakes her head and lets her hair out. She looks so beautiful. How I wish to see her red hair. Oh Angel! I want to kiss her this instant. She looks at me and takes off her shirt and shorts. She is already wearing a bikini.

She jumps in and giggles as I pull her to me. We swim and I tease her. We play along in the water. The waterfall is in the pack territory, so there will the patrol members around here. They can hear her squeals and giggles. The wolf in me feels jealous, but I try to stop it. I tickle her to hear her lovely giggles. She splashes water at me. It was so... Spending time with her activates me. It makes me charged.

Once we are out of the water. I pull out the towel and blanket that I hid in the tree last night. Laying down the blanket on the grass, I dry my hair with the towel. It's almost dark. My eyes don't leave her. She is all wet and cute in her red bikini.