Chapter 2: Introductions and First Battle

3rd POV

Azur Lane Base 

As Y/N followed Enterprise, they came across a group of wounded ship girls, tending to each other's wounds. "Are they fine?" He asked. 

"They will recover." replied The Grey Ghost, glancing at his outfit. "What is this you're wearing?" She said, looking over his outfit. "It's called a Gi." He replied. 

"Gi?" "Yeah, they were made for fighting, specifically martial arts." 

"Fascinating." She said, as they continue to walk down the hall. As they continue their walk Y/N notices something. "Why are they all looking at me? First time seeing a guy?" 

"Yes actually. Ever since the Siren invasion, the number of males has been decreasing. You're the first one we've ever seen." 

"Really? Guess I'll have to keep that in mind." 

We continued to walk together, with Y/N getting many glances that he didn't notice or didn't care about most likely due to A: His outfit. B: His gravity defying hair. Or C: The muscles on his arms that are being shown. They eventually stopped in front of a dual set of wooden doors. Upon entering, the other girls in the room turned to face them. "Ah, there you are Enterprise." Wales said as they entered. "And you must be the one who helped save us. I'm Prince of Wales, King George V-class battleship."

"Hey. I'm Cleveland, Cl-55 light cruiser. Nice ta met cha!" 

"Illustrious. Carrier of the royal navy."

"I'm Unicorn." She said in a shy tone. 'Hey, she's the one that I saved from the giant white fox thing.' Y/N thought. 

"Javelin, J-class destroyer." 

"Laffey." The bunny girl said, exceedingly tired, as per usual. 

"Nice to meet you all." He said, with a very friendly grin. 

"I'm sure you all have questions." 

"Yes, please, sit."

There was no way out of this one, so he just sits down. 

"To start, who are you?" Wales asked. 

"Y/N L/N" He said blandly, crossing his arms, but not in a hostile way. 

'He's being cautious,' Wales thought. 'Because why else for the brief introduction.'

"Next, what faction are you from?" Wales continued. 

Y/N: "Huh?"

Cleveland: "You...don't know about the factions? Ya know...Iron Blood, Sakura Empire, Eagle Union, Royal Navy?" 

In response they only get the following:

"Uh......nope." He said after a long silence. "I see." Wales said. "Can you provide us information on where you are from?" 'Probably shouldn't tell them I'm an alien who can blow up entire planets...' Y/N thought. "I'd...prefer to keep that private for now."