33 / Training

Jimin

I just find it ridiculous how impulsive I am in making decisions in life eventhough I knew I'd regret it later.

I told him that the only reason I followed him wasn't because I wanted to make out with him. I was worried, he didn't bring his phone with him.

Well, the things happened next were unexpected, and it was funny how we really ended up making out inside that shack. Fate twisted and I ate up my own words.

Jungkook was asking me to break up with Eunwoo and I already expected him to say that, and of course, I also knew to myself that I should break up with him after what I just did.

I kissed Jungkook. I craved for his lips. I moaned his name.

Damn it.

"Break up with him." Jungkook repeated, alarming the hell out of me because of the authority in his voice. "I swear to God, Park Jimin, if you don't choose me this time, I'd still chase you until get you get tired of running away from me."

My face heated up at the implications in his words. "Let me think about something first."

His face immediately turned sour. "After you moan while I was kissing you? After you showed me how needy you were earlier, you'd still think about it?"

Now, I just felt my cheeks burning even more as I remembered how I pulled his body closer to mine and the other activities we did earlier.

"I mean—uh, I still need to—you know..." I stammered, his eyes never leaving mine. "I still need to find the right timing to tell him." 

With that, Jungkook just frowned in front of me but his face immediately softened, smiling at me.

"I hate how you still need to consider his feelings and I am really jealous." He straightforwardly said. "I know this somehow sounds bad, but knowing that you'll really break up with him makes me happy."

What is this unfamiliar atmosphere? It was strange, but the sense of unfamiliarity felt good. This isn't like what I had felt with Jungkook before.

But another thought came up at the back of my messed up mind.

"For a short period of time being with him, he was really nice to me." I muttered, Jungkook kept listening to me. "The last time we fought because of you, Eunwoo came to me the next day and apologized, when in fact I should be the one apologizing to him that day."

It was true. I was actually frustrated that time. He wasn't answering my messages and calls. I was ready to ditch class that day to go to him but when I opened my door, he was standing there then he just hugged me after.

I felt bad for hurting him, for not telling him the truth. And now, I have to break up with him because I can't continue our relationship now that I know my feelings for Jungkook weighs more than him in my heart.

"But, yeah, just like what I've said...I'll just find the right timing and tell him everything." I told him and as soon as his eyes caught mine, I tried to look away.

But damn, this fucker's hand was even quicker than lightning. He held my chin softly, making me look up to him.

"Then after that, let's talk about us. You know, like, if we should take everything to the next level." He gently whispered. "And no, I'm not rushing you. No pressure at all, I promise."

Jungkook let out a chuckle, warm breath hitting my face again and it just confused me even more.

How the fuck does his breath still smells good even after kissing me torridly for how many minutes, when I didn't even brush my teeth?