29 / Problem

"What took you so long? I've been waiting here for like 15 minutes straight."

Eunwoo's seemingly annoyed voice welcomed Jimin as the smaller man hopped inside the car, eyeing him warily.

"Sorry." Jimin mumbled as he turned to face him but the guy wasn't even moving. He reached for his chin, trying to get his attention. "Hey, look at me. Are you mad?"

Eunwoo immediately pursed his lips, finally getting back to his senses when Jimin asked the question because his mind seemed occupied by something else few minutes ago. His creased forehead went back to normal as if he had a quick personality flip.

"N-No. I'm sorry, I just have this short patience sometimes, but don't worry it's okay." He said and smiled, after noticing that Jimin looked appalled by how he reacted. "Let's go, I'll take you home."

"Yeah, sure." Jimin agreed, showing a thrift smile, turning his head to the side and looked outside the window. 

Right after they left the place, no one was talking. That didn't change throughout the ride, and even though Eunwoo was talking to him—mostly about car racing as his hobby, Jimin was strangely quiet. He wasn't enjoying the topic actually, and addition to that, the thoughts about Jungkook keep messing with his head.

Eunwoo is really a sweet guy. Straightforward but nice.

Even before they were just talking through their dating account, the guy was very sweet. He wouldn't deny it, he fell for him. He wouldn't waste time installing the app if he wasn't really interested with the guy that time. He was the reason how he convinced himself to install the silly app.

Being taken care off by someone feels really nice, and Eunwoo as a boyfriend, is very clingy.

In the silence of the night, Jimin could only wish that time would just pass by really fast. He wanted to sleep it off and get rid of the unnecessary thoughts.

"You know I look so stupid right now, it's like I was only talking to myself for straight 20 minutes." A loud sigh came from Eunwoo, glancing at the boy. "You're not even listening, Jimin."

"Hmm? Oh, I'm sorry." Jimin replied, startled, looking down at his fidgeting fingers which Eunwoo also noticed. "What was it again?"

Eunwoo simply turned his head and looked away, scoffing lightly at the boy's response. Jimin didn't notice the action.

"Nevermind." He replied, smiling back at Jimin as if nothing happened. "Just take a rest for a while, I'll wake you up when we arrive."

Jimin relaxed noticeably, nodding and leaning against the seat as he closed his eyes to catch some sleep. It was a very tough day for him. Lot of unexpected things happened and he just wanted to wash away the thoughts in his mind.

At last, even just in few minutes of closing his eyes and catching a short sleep, he somewhat felt like he regained a bit energy, also reducing the heaviness of his eyes.

Stopping in front of the apartment, Eunwoo followed Jimin as he got out of the car. The taller man was watching Jimin took his bag and ready to go inside the apartment but he suddenly spoke, so the smaller man stopped.

"You're not even going to let me come inside?" He asked, expecting Jimin to do that since it was a bit cold outside.

Embarrassed, Jimin cursed at himself quietly because he also didn't expect Eunwoo to say that. He just thought he would just take him home, and then go, he would leave after.

It's not like he doesn't want Eunwoo to see the apartment because it looked like a shit hole, a dirty place where a rat lives —but no, he's a very clean person and even though he was living at a small and cheap apartment like that. It's just that, he was too embarrassed to show Eunwoo the place he's living in. He doesn't want to pity him at some point.