07 / Changing perspective

The taller guy just stared at his hand while Jimin was waiting for him to accept it.

"How did you know?" Jungkook was taken aback.

Jimin sassily chuckled. "Well, it's me. Chim, the cute guy you met at the bus. Wow, what a coincidence. I didn't expect to meet you again here." He added, still managed to change the topic quickly.

It was that fast when Jungkook's mood changed again. Jimin sounded like an excited puppy as if there's nothing happened to him, really far from what he was earlier.

"Ah, that annoying and creepy guy." Jungkook retorted, scoffing from what he discovered.

As Jimin cocked his head to the side, Jungkook found himself marvelling at Jimin's almost perfect profile. Not gonna lie but maybe he just wasn't paying attention to him. He's actually attractive-Jungkook thought.

"You really think of me that way? I'm pretty nice. I don't know why you don't like me." Jimin pouted, leaning his right elbow on the railing and peeking on Jungkook's face.

"Uhuh, you actually look like a perverted stalker for me."

Jimin frowned. Jungkook's eyes staying on him from the side. Baffled, Jimin returned his gaze to his face, mouth half-open, giving off an offended air. "Excuse me?"

Jungkook raised his brows expectantly. "Tell me, do you have a crush on me?"

Crush may sound childish for Jungkook, but he did get an idea why Jimin was acting like that, specially when a flush bloomed up from the smaller man's neck. This guy is clearly different from those who wanted to flirt with him.

Jimin's way is way more unalike from every man he met. He's too confident but still gets shy. More like-a highschool level of flirting.

"Uh, yeah? A little. Is it too obvious?" Jimin said, mentally cursing at the absence of filter between his brain and mouth afterwards. He should've at least think twice before speaking. The guy's obviously not interested in him, how could he say that openly.

"What's your name?" Jimin added. Jungkook isn't looking at him this time but he's pretty sure that his eyes catches him stealing glances from the side.

"Now you're asking what's my name?" Jungkook clicked his tongue disapprovingly, but there's a less obvious teasing smile on his face. "I won't tell you."

His lips puckered into an annoyed pout, hands on his chest the way a gradeschool kid sulk in the corner because his crush just ignored him.

"Should I call you Baby, then?" It could be one of the best punch lines that Jimin knew, so he thought, might as well use it in the right timing.

Nice.

"I don't even know why I'm talking to you." Jungkook shook his head, accidentally taking a glimpse of Jimin's face once again. Damn, pretty guys and their pretty lips. Jimin was actually stunning and being this close to him, Jungkook renewed his awe at his beauty.

Even if he had known it before, he admits, the guy is really pretty. He just sticks to this perspective not to fuck cute guys, because they radiates two energy in bed. They're cringy and lame.

But maybe Jimin could change that certain perspective somehow.

He's not sure, though.

"I won't tell you my name if you don't tell me yours."

At that, Jungkook's stiff features eased, lips curving amusingly but he tried to hide it.

"Stop dreaming. I'm not asking for your real name. I don't want a connection with you."