26 / Goodbye?

I woke up with a jolt when I felt someone's hot breath hitting the skin of my neck, followed by a deep inhale. I slowly looked to my left side only to see Jungkook who was sleeping soundly beside me.

I was panicking deep inside. That was when the thought finally sunk in-we slept together on the same bed, only my body was covered with blanket and I was occupying half of the bed and the space left for Jungkook wasn't enough for him to fit his body beside me, so now I understand why we were that close to each other.

While looking at this guy, peacefully sleeping, I bit my lip because of guilt. I took care of him because he was really wasted and after that, I could still remember that I left his room and slept at the couch but I don't understand how I ended up sleeping beside him, and somehow it made me think that I was sleepwalking again. Though, I was 7 since the last time I did that.

Based on our position, it looked like I we switched bodies-I was the drunk one and he was the one who took care of me.

Now, my heart almost dropped when he fucking moved again, his face fronted with mine, leaving only an inch apart and that would be the second time I got to observe his face up close and it was beautiful even when he was sleeping-in which I could really relate so much on that thing too. I wake up gorgeous, and I sleep but still gorgeous.

It was special non-working holiday, and the sun was already peeking to the room that's why I had the courage to drink alcohol last night, though, I didn't drink that much.

As I stare at Jungkook, the thoughts kept running inside my head. My mind was too occupied with certain things that stressed me out that I didn't notice that he was already awake, eyes bored into mine, but he was just silent. He didn't move nor speak.

"Morning." I greeted him, trying to avoid the stares he was giving me for unknown reason. "I-uh, didn't know how I got here in bed with you, I swear, I was sleeping at the couch last night and then the moment I woke up I was-" I didn't finish my sentence when I realized one more thing. "Oh, sorry. I'll get up now."

"No, please stay." He mumbled under his breath as he held my waist, putting his arm's weight there and telling me not to leave yet. "I was going to the bathroom at 4am then, uhm, decided to check you up quickly. You looked uncomfortable sleeping in the couch so I had to carry you and let you sleep here."

Oh wow, he noticed it just now eventhough I was living here for a month? I was actually having a hard time sleeping there. I even fell on the floor for how many freakin times already.

There was this time that I bumped my head onto the center table when I tried to get up after falling. I was just trying to sleep not to die early, but it's okay,

I'm just a freeloader here anyway.

"I didn't think you'd care." I rolled my eyes and he surprisingly didn't try to oppose me but he flicked my forehead. "Aw, that hurts." I glared at him. "Could you please move a bit? You're too close."

"You're literally occupying half of the space of my bed, Jimin." He said, looking at his back and squeezing himself to me so he won't fall.

With the blanket still wrapped all over my body, I tried to move away and get up again. "That's why I have to leave your bed already and-"

Being the clumsy idiot I was, in my eagerness to leave, I used my wrong hand to support my weight and accidentally pressed the blanket making it hard for me to sit up, then after that, Jungkook pulled it down hard so that I crash-landed above him.

"What the hell are you doing? Let me go." I said, gritting my teeth as I tried to escape but he was holding the blanket really hard making it hard for me to move.