20 / Complicated

That shaking and scared voice was all he needed to get out of his system and drove all the way to wherever the hell Jimin was.

Jungkook's curses were louder than the sound of how the car jolted everytime he stepped on the break. Jimin didn't even know where he was, there was no one around to ask about the place, so he just sent the location to Jungkook.

Looking around the dark place, only the sound of rain as it hit the ground was heard. He felt the cold wrapping around his body. A familiar feeling in an unfamiliar place.

When was the last time he felt the raindrops on his skin? When was the last time he played under the rain? Tried catching raindrops in his mouth?

As far as he could remember, he was 10 that time. His mother used to scold him whenever she would catch him playing in the rain.

If he just knew that was the last time he will hear his mom's nags about him playing in the puddles, he would've stayed out longer and played more.

Jimin stood up, stepping out of the waiting shed and walked slowly in the middle of the road, not minding how his clothes got drenched by the pouring rain.

It was so nostalgic all of a sudden.

Who would've thought that the rain would even calm him in that situation? Who would've thought that those dramatic scenes you'd see in movies could actually work in real life?

He closed his eyes and let the worries get washed off his body. The fear that was eating his system earlier was replaced by the cold from the raindrops, but that actually made him feel better for a while.

His clothes were soaked, but it was easier to breathe now.

"You idiot, what do you think you're doing?!"

There was an angry voice from behind, together with the steps getting closer and closer as Jimin opened his eyes from the presence of another person.

Despite of the cold girthing all over his body, he felt his cheeks catching on fire immediately as his gaze was still fixed on Jungkook's figure getting closer. Thank goodness.

Obviously, he was mad. Judging from how his face looked, from how he close his fist, and how he walked towards him. Of course, he's totally mad.

"Jungkook I'm sorry, your money...the thief stole-"

The raging look immediately slipped from his face and made room for a softened temper, swiftly taking off his leather jacket and putting it above Jimin's head and using it as an umbrella.

"You were crying earlier and asking for my help, and now you're happily letting yourself get soak by the rain? Do you want to get sick?!" Jungkook almost shouted, getting even more frustrated with what Jimin was acting.

They ran towards the car with Jungkook still using his hand to cover Jimin's head and the other one was wrapped around the smaller's shoulder-though, the jacket didn't help that much since Jimin's body was pretty drenched already.

Nonetheless, Jungkook didn't mind getting sick at all. How could he care about himself right at that moment anyway?

The moment he saw Jimin just helplessly standing in the middle of the road, the first thing he thought was to check if he has some injury and pull the boy away from the rain.

Jimin pursed his lips, tightening the grip at the jacket wrapped around him. He felt uncomfortable not because he was sitting next to Jungkook, but because the seat was also wet because of him.

But the ride was really awkward. None of them speak. Jimin also didn't want to speak because he thought that if he open his mouth, Jungkook might get mad at him more.