17 / Flirt

Just like what Jimin expected everything to be, setting up a new habitat to live in for a while was hard specially that the owner of the house is very moody.

After class, he went straight to the convenience store for his duty. He didn't bother to ask Taehyung or even Hoseok if he can stay to their place since Jungkook openly accepted him in his apartment for a while. On the other side, he also doesn't have any plan to tell them that he was living with Jungkook.

His set up-school, duty, house-has been continuing for almost 4 days since he started living with the guy. They're not talking to each other at school that much but when at home, they always bicker like cat and dog.

Since there's only one room inside the apartment, Jimin sleeps at the couch. Jungkook just let him put his clothes at his dresser but in separate division so they won't mix. So, everytime Jimin's going to change clothes, he still needs to enter the room.

"Hey, open the door." Jimin patiently waited in front of the door after knocking for how many times already but the guy seemed deaf.

"Wow, I can't hear anything." Jungkook said out of nowhere, pretending that he doesn't heard Jimin.

"I'll just get a shirt, or if you won't open up, just hand me a white shirt." Jimin said dryly. "Hey, Jungkook."

"Jungkook?" The guy responded. "Just Jungkook?" There was a slight pause but it was enough to notice that there was a hint of goofing in his voice.

Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance, stomping his feet before kicking the door. "Why the hell are you being so annoying?"

"What? Didn't I tell you to call me Master Jungkook when we're at home?" Jungkook's voice was heard from inside. "I'm not going to open it until you call me Master."

His eyes shut in defeat as he annoyingly reminded him that stupid 'master' thing. The past few days, Jungkook seemed to enjoy making fun of him. But from being his roommate and fuck buddy, he didn't expect the guy to be this kind of immature instead of being a pervert.

Age really has nothing to do with maturity.

Jimin uttered a guttural cry of fume, curling his claws in attempt to calm himself not to murder the guy. "Fuck you." He spat.

"Try again, Minnie. I won't open the door, call me Master first." He snorted, knowing that Jimin doesn't like it when someone gives him a nickname like that-although, the landlady often calls him Jiminie-that one isn't counted. It's the landlady after all.

Jimin sighed, relaxing for a moment and calming himself, steeling his fist so he could punch the guy just in case. "Master Jungkook, please open the door."

Few seconds passed, the door slowly opened, revealing the Jeon's annoying grin.

Jimin turned his eye upwards. "Move over." He glared at him before pushing the guy aside that doesn't really looked like he pushed him since Jungkook didn't even budge out in his position.

"Ooh, feisty." Jungkook chuckled, plunking himself back to the bed and watching the boy rummage clothes from his dresser. "You really are a whole bitch, aren't you?" He shook his head and smirked at him in delight.

Jimin frowned and gave him a stern look. "Fuck you."

"You say that a lot." He raised an eyebrow almost leeringly. "Someone's really eager."

He rolled his eyes, and instead, he answered Jungkook's query with. "Fuck yourself."

Now their conversation is getting more lewd, Jimin was praying that, that doesn't lead to what he was thinking.

But Jungkook and his dirty mouth beg to disagree.

"Be honest Park Jimin, do you wanna fuck?" Jungkook smirked lazily, arms resting at the back of his head. "We have bed here, the only thing that's missing is you..." He pointed at him. "...naked under me."

Cold shivered through his system from the sudden changes in Jungkook's voice. His back was facing him but he could feel the stares stabbing his body like some kind of dangerous and deadly knife.

"Excuse me Jeon Jungkook but I don't wanna get fucked by a guy who's not even taking a bath." Jimin raised an eyebrow, deciding to stand his ground. "Disgusting."

That caught the guy off, getting embarrassed because what the boy said was true.

"I-I took a bath already for your information." He barked back.

That must have been funny for some reason because Jimin laughed, loving the way how the older reacted with his remarks.

"Ah, I wonder what would be your fangirls' reaction if they knew that their crush doesn't even take a bath at home, smelling like a drool and sweat, having a stinky breath." He raised his chin, staring down at the frowning boy steely.

Jungkook then grinned, getting up to his feet, caging Jimin in both of his arms, standing too close enough so that he could smell the alternating scent of mint and coffee overflowing his body.

Of course, his remarks earlier weren't true-well in fact, Jungkook never smelled like that-but the thing about taking a bath, that's true. He just said it to tease the guy.

"I'll let you confirm if I really have stinky breath just like what you said." Jungkook said, moving his face closer. "Kiss me then."

Jimin simply raised an eyebrow and eyed the taller guy carefully-who's actually not paying attention to his pissed expression because it was on his lips that he was staring.

"Ah, I'm hard. Let's do it." Jungkook whispered sensually, leaning down so that his lips matched the level of the smaller man's lips. "Kiss and blowjob will do."

"No, not now. I have something-"

Without wasting any second, Jungkook kissed him in attempt to stop the boy from giving another alibi.

Jimin froze against the contact. He felt faint as the taller man's lips continued moving against his lips, then hands sliding down from his waist down to his ass.

Unsure of what to do himself, Jimin kissed back as Jungkook pulled him closer so that he could feel his hard on, while his hands were still on his ass, squeezing it hard.

Fighting against the haze of making out with Jungkook and the the thing he needs to do, he was having a second thought, but Jungkook was relentless, lips just brushing against his lips, his tongue entering his mouth, trying to get a taste of his warmth.

Somewhere at the back of his messed-up mind, the sane part whispered, you're just going to get a shirt and take a bath, making out doesn't count.

And so, Jimin detached his lips, breaking away the moment he realized what just happened. Jungkook chased his lips but Jimin avoided it.

"L-let's do it some other time." He said, trying to push the body away. "Move." He commanded, pushing Jungkook's bigger frame but it's just like a big wall in front of him.

"Why don't you just give your Master a blowjob?" Jungkook grinned, licking his lips seductively.

Jimin rolled his eyes before leaning in slowly. While Jungkook, thinking that Jimin was about to kiss him back again, he closed his eyes. But it was all he needed. "After the kiss, go down on me and-"

Not wasting another moment, Jimin headbutted Jungkook.

"Really? You know how to flirt but you don't even know how to take a bath. You nasty piece of shit." Jimin said before grabbing the white shirt, leaving Jungkook in the room who was groaning in pain.

||

hi my lovely readers! i'll update again tomorrow! i need feedback! haha. don't forget to vote! love u all.