Chapter 7 :: drunks

Once the party had come to a finish, I made my way up to my room and I found Kristina already there, sitting on her bed waiting for me.

"Krisitna, what the hell was that today?" I stated questioning her behaviour. I guess that she was trying to hook me up with Cone but bringing all that stuff up with Brandon.

"Whoa, chill Max, I was testing you guys and by the way, they both like you so my chances with Brandon are like 0." She rolled her eyes at me. Was she mad?

"Brandon doesn't like me Kristina." I replied shaking my head.

suddenly kristnsa stood up from her chair "god you see thats the problem with you max. you cant accept the fact that people like you just say thanks and pick the one you want to date. dont lead on two bestfriends." and with that she walked into the bathroom and slammed the door . wow she was right. i couldnt just lead them on like that. i decided to just go to sleep. i would fix the situatuion in the morning

today i came in for my shift at cup O' Joe's. After the party i was confused. cone showed that he liked me and so did brandon. but knowing brandon it was probably all an act. or was it. i had no clue. i had to take a brake from all things boys for a while. while i was serving some coffe jake came in looking upset. his eyebrows were creased.

"jake are you ok"

"no its cone he wouldnt stop drinking when we got back last night. i dont even know why." he said shaking his head. his voice was shaking.

"jake is he ok where is he" why cone never seemed like the drinking type

"he's at the house I don't know what to do ." Then jake looked like he was about the tell me something but he stopped.

"What is it"
"He keeps shouting your name max. I dunno. Brandon's with him at the moment. but I think you should go over there"
Come to think of it jake looked exhausted. He had darker circles under his eyes . and his skin wasent as bright .it was probably from staying up all night .

"Ok il go now "
"Just be careful max I've you know never seen him act like this ."
"I will jake" I said running out.

Once I'd hit the cool air I began to run. my hair was flying everywhere but I didn't care. it was nice to run . to feel the fresh oxygen through my lungs . I hadn't ran in ages and my wolf loved it.

Sooner enough I got to cones house. I instantly rang the door bell a little to many times and Brandon opened it.

"Maxie what are you doing here " he questioned with a hint of annoyance in his voice . I think he already knew the answer to that.

"Were is cone " i said trying to get past Brandon
"Uh I don't think you should be here "
"Brandon let me pass now" I rose my voice . the stupid jealous petty nous could wait .
Reluctantly he let met pass.
I ran up and opened cones room.
Already I was hit with the stench of sick and alcohol. The smell was so strong it burnt through my nostrils.
Then I saw cone in the corner holding a bottle of vodka. this can't be good.

I slowly walked towards him. he looked up and smiled.
"Maxxxx" he dropped the vodka . and came to hug my legs . his hold was strong and it kinda hurt a little.
"Cone what's wrong " I questioned sliding down to the floor next to him .

He looked into my eyes . his usual bright green eyes looked grey and faded.
"There dead max my parents." he burst out crying . wow shit I was so bad at consoling crying people. but god his parents both at the same time . I knew what cone felt like right now.
"Cone does jake know " jake didn't seem that upset . well compared to cone and he didn't mention it.
"No I couldn't tell him . they were killed in a werewolf attack "
He buried his head into his hands .
Quickly I pulled him into a hug . he hugged me back tighter. like he was afraid I would let go. I couldn't believe it . he hated werewolves now . how would I ever tell him I was one. knowing werewolves they wouldn't just kill humans like that . it was probably rogues. I had to find out who it was . I needed to stop whoever it was from hurting anyone else. I also had to bring cone and jakes parents killers to justice.
"Max I need you " his hug was becoming more tighter and painful .
"Cone Iam here but you need to let go your hurting me"
"It's another guy isn't it . That's why you don't like me ." He spat out at me
"No look cone your really drunk. but Iam here for you ok "
I was trying to calm him down . he was way beyond return.
"Your the one I want max" and with he kissed me. it was a forced kiss. I could taste the alcohol. and his lips were rough. he was drunk , he didn't know what he was doing.
"Cone get off" I was trying to push him off but he was to strong. he was now on top off me. he was really starting to scare me.
"Cone please" I screamed. but it was no use . my small hands were nothing compared to his muscle statue . he started to lift my top off. no no he couldn't do this to me .
"Cone" I was desperately try to reach though to him. suddenly I heard a thud ,cone fell next to me . I looked up and saw Brandon . he had knocked cone out .
"Shit max are you ok" he quickly gave me my top back quickly looking away.
"Thanks " I replied blushing a little . great one of my friends tried to rape me and my ex has seen me nearly naked .

"I can't believe cone would do something like this" Brandon replied . he looked like he was ready to beat the shit out of cone.
"He wasn't thinking straight he was drunk . And he had every right to be drunk .Brandon cones parents were killed by werewolves."
"What" his eyes widened
"Do you think it's a rogue attack ? "
"Yes I do I have to call charlotte and ask her what she knows "
"Ok say hi for me" he laughed . he knew that charlotte hated him.
"Yeah no way and look after cone he's going to have a huge hangover when he wakes up"
"What even after he" I had to cut him off
"Brandon he wasn't thinking straight ok. call me when he wakes up ." I was about to walk out when Brandon coughed .
"Uh maxie I don't have your number " he smirked a little as he said it. ugh I had to give it to him . I needed to know when cone would wake up. charlotte would hate me for this.
Once I had given it to him he started smiling like a cheshire cat. It was like he had won a battle or something .
"What ".
"Nothing bye maxie "

Once I was outside I had to sit down . everything that had happened had really tired me out. Once I had calmed down a little I called charlotte . I knew she would kill me when she realised me and Brandon were taking civilly again.

"Hey max what's up" she replied in her usual bubbly voice .
I told her everything that had happened
"Oh my gosh max are you ok " her voice sounded worried
"Yeah Iam fine"
"Good now stay away from Brandon" she shouted down the phone to me . I had to move my phone away from my ear.
"So charlotte have there been any rogue attacks lately . Cone mentioned that his parents lived near our pact house "
"Uh yeah we have run into a few rogue problems but we've got everything under control max" she said a little to quickly
"What why didn't you tell me"
"Because we've got it sorted look I've got to go now pacts calling me bye" she ended the call a little to quickly .

So there had been rouge problems lately . No doubt they were the same rogues that killed cone and jakes parents . I had to get to the problem of this . I had to figure what I was going to do fast

Hey guys hope u liked this chapter
Cone has lost it .how will he react when he wakes up .
Comment vote
Vxxxx