Chapter 18: Suspicions Are Set Straight (The End)

*Franks POV*

I regret it. I do, I promise I do. But really I had no choice. If I didn't kill Ray, me and Gerard would have been held back and I couldn't risk that. He would've just gotten in the way. Plus, I knew for a fact he wasnt happy here and once I had left he'd try to run and he wouldn't survive that. He'd be bear bait the first night. I know it was wrong but it had to be done for me and Gerard. I had to keep us going. I can't hold us back. It's to risky. Especially with Patrick's plans.

Anyways, away from me and back to us. Me and Gerard have been driving for 6 hours now and I haven't slept at all, I'm high on caffeine and my thoughts are erratic. Gerard fell asleep 2 hours ago and I've just continued driving. On highways and off highways. Just driving while I still can. I think we are in Wyoming maybe but honestly I haven't been paying attention.

I would pay attention to the signs but even when I do my mind is so fuzzy that I can't remember them. My eyes are heavy but I can not stop yet. I'll be ok. I hope.

-One hour later-
Gerard has finally awoken and we pulled into a fast food restaurant. McDonalds I think but like with the signs I can't remember cause it's all fuzzy. Gerard offered to drive but I know I'll be ok. I had another coffee and a Monster. I'll be ok. I know it.

-One hour later-
Im still behind the wheel and its now 9 in the morning. Traffic is picking up but its not too bad cause I think its a Sunday. Traffic usually isn't bad at this time on Sunday's cause you know, a lot of people go to church around this time. But yeah cars are weaving around me and flying by. Gerard looks terrified but I don't know why. Everything looks okay to me. I wonder what's going through his head. I decide not to stop however.

-One hour later-
Traffic has died done quite a bit but there are still quite a few people on the road. I look over at Gerard and he still looks a little scared. He's staring out the window and holding on tightly to the armrest on the seat. I cock my head while looking at him. Why's he so scared? He then turns his attention to the road where with wide eyes he screams.

"FRANK!" That is the last thing I hear. And then it's all black. I don't see or hear anything.

-

I know I'm not awake but I know I'm not dead. I am that I'm between state. That kind of aware but not able to respond. I have these points where I see things but I know they're not real. I hear voices but the words are unrecognizable. I feel the pinpricks of needles but I don't flinch. I'm here but not at the same time and I hate it. I will myself to wake up, to be conscious again. To be fully aware. But it isn't working. I don't know how long its been but it feels like years to me.

I want to either wake up or die. One or the other.

-October 31, 2014 - 4 days later-
I open my eyes. I know I do because I feel the blinding light. I have to close them again. I open them again and blink rapidly hoping to be able to see clearly. And eventually I can open my eyes with out being blinded but the intake is still quite blurry. I can hear beeping and machines and pumping. I feel the oxygen being pumped into my nose.

I try to move but opt against it when a pain shoots straight up my spinal chord. That's when I hear someone clear they're voice. I look to wear it came from, the farthest corner of the room sitting on the air conditioner, but I can't quite make out who it is as my vision is still blurry. I lean up a little, as far as I can without hurting my back any farther, trying to get a better veiw but that's when I realize I'm hand cuffed to the bed. I look at the person, squinting a bit.

"Oh don't strain your vision, you probably wouldn't know who I am anyways." The person says. I'm very confused, I just woke up from what I assume was a short coma and the only person here is someone that claims I don't know them.

"Who are you?" My voice is raspy but there somewhat. Most likely not loud enpugh for the person to hear, so I clear my throat and try again. "Who are you?" This time its clearer and I know they hear for the fact that that respond.

"How about we see if you do know me first, why don't we?" And with that rhetorical question he stands on awkward knees and moves to the chair farthest from me but still in the radius that is available in my vision. It was Gerard's brother. Mikey.

"Mikey? Why are you here? Where's Gerard?" I look at him, throwing questions out. He looks at me and a smirk forms on his face.

"Oh so you do know who I am. That is very like Gerard. But how did you manage it? I wouldn't talk about my family around someone who just fucking kidnapped me." Mikey says, while looking straight back at me with the best death glare I've ever encountered. "I guess Stockholm Sydrome is a real thing then."

I ignored him and just continued asking him questions. "Is Gerard okay? Where is he? I didn't hurt him, did I? Why won't you tell me a fucking thing about him?!" I said with increasing urgency and anger. He just looked back at me with the most unreadable expression I've ever seen. I couldn't tell if my Gee was ok or not.

"Don't even act like you gave 2 shits about him." He said standing up and clearing his voice.

I watched as he started to walk. Just as he was about to walk past my bed I said the question I wanted the answer to the most with as much urgency as I've ever needed to use. "IS GERARD OK?!"

Mikey just looked at me, rolled his eyes, shook his head, dismissed me and walked out the door without so much as a simple yes or no.

I just wanted to fucking know if my Gee was going to be fucking ok. I couldn't live with myself if he wasn't.

-Author's Note-
So this is the last chapter guys. There will be an epilogue which will most likely be posted today yeah. Um.... woohoo.

I hope you enjoyed it. This was my first fanfic so yeah I'm sorry if it wasn't up to par. Um.... yeah I also typed this on my phone so there may be some typos which I'm going to go back and do some editing not too long from now. It'd be great of you could vote and comment. It means a lot. But yeah. Um... recommend it to other people if you liked it. I'm sorry for all the typos. But yeah those will be fixed soon enough. Thank you for reading Come On Angel, Don't You Cry.