Chapter 4: Waiting

As I dragged my lazy ass out of bed, out of the house and to my car, I wondered how Pete planned on subduing the mysterious and lovely Gerard Way. I mean tonight was the big night, he must have come up with something by now. I decide that for once I'm gonna trust him with something and just see how it goes, instead of worrying continuously. Worrying will just make this harder and more likely for something to go wrong.

I pack the bags, filled with the little bit of my stuff that I decided to take, in the trunk of my beat up old Chevy impala and climb into the drivers side of the red car that used to be my mom's. I put the keys in the ignition and will the thing to start because on rainy days like this one it is a little choosy on whether to start or not.

Luckily, the motor turns and it roars into life. I pass Gerard's house after pulling out of my driveway and smirk to myself as I think of the surprise on his face as he wakes up to realize he's handcuffed in the back of my car. And when he looks up to see me as we drive through the states to one that needs to be determined.

I can barely believed that I'm actually gonna go through with this. I'm not only running away from my 'home' but I'm also taking a human being with me against their will. Oh well, he'll get over it eventually.

I think about this as I pull into my usual parking space at the school, the one that every person knows not to park in, for the last time someone did they could not do anything with their left hand for 3 months, and climb out through to window just for fun. The dreary rain that was dampening this glorious day has since let up and is now only a slight drizzle. I stand next to the large double doors as I finish up the cigarette I started in the car. I take one last drag before dropping the butt on the ground and stomping it out, so I can head into the large brick building. I walk towards the locker with the number 475 on it. The one that had been assigned to me at the beginning of the year, and as I put in the combination-

06-32-15

- I hear the bell ring and head to my first class. Math.

Mr. Fisher drones on about some postulate or theorem that has to do with linear pairs or something like that as I vaguely listen and blankly right down the notes without paying too much attention. All I can really focus on is Gerard. He's the only thing that is running through my head and I hate that. I've never-EVER- had anyone take over my brain like he has. The bell rings as I think of his eyes. His light brown irises that have the speckles of an olive green, the way he blinks and when he's mad how his pupils dilate in concentration.

I gather my textbook and notebook and stride back to locker number 475. I put them both back and grab my stuff for biology and walk towards that class. As I'm moving past the boys bathroom I feel someone grab the collar of my shirt and pull me through the door. I turn around ready to try and fight but find someone I didn't expect.

Pete?.... why the fuck is Pete fucking Wentz back in the highschool?!

"Frank. We need to talk. I need you to know how I'm gonna get Mr. Non compliant to comply." He whispers as he sees the confusion that must be very evident on my face.

"Can't this wait?" I ask before turning to leave. He grabs my arm before I can get too far.

"No. I plan on using Chloroform. I need to make sure that's ok with you before I go off and get everything." He says looking slightly nervous. Its quite obvious that that is what he could come up with, knowing that he can't actually physically harm Gee.

"That's great. Just I can't miss science class today. I skipped a few times over the past weeks and Mrs. Disque is on to me. Bye, Pete." I say as I turn and leave. This time Pete let's me go and as I open the door I turn back and smile to him and he smirks back.