WAMFFAI 2

The five is startled as one of the windows shatters because of someone hitting it

The five is startled as one of the windows shatters because of someone hitting it. This also caused Jungkook to wake up. He looked around and all he felt is arms wrapped around him.
"H-hyung?" He says, staring at Jin who just shushes him.
"Kookie... Go back to sleep, yeah? It's okay" Jin says

"H-" Jungkook is cut off as he felt a harsh grip on his arm. He gasps, looking back to see Jin being taken away from him. He's pulled out of the car and he fell on the ground, he scratches his hands because of this.

His sees the others fighting the men that held them. He was about to fight them back, but two more guys held him. One of them even covered his mouth and nose and he tried his best to not smell the scent on the handkerchief but he failed.
"Hyungs... Help me... " He thought before he's engulfed by darkness.

Jin groans as the guy grabbed him.
"Let go of me!" Jin screams and kicked the guy on the crotch. The guy let go of him, groaning. The guy glared at him before running to their vans. Jin looks around, seeing his members, along with the driver.
"Are you guys okay?" He asks and they nodded.

"Jungkook" Jin says, now realizing that Jungkook is missing.
"What?" They said, all are confused.
"Wait... Jungkook! Where's Jungkook?!" Jin says, looking around frantically.
"You were with him, right?" Hoseok asks and Jin nodded.

"Yeah, but the guy pulled me out of the van!" Jin says, gasping as he sees the vans drove away.
"They got Jungkook!" Jin says as they looked at each other.
"No! No! That can't be! I was protecting him! I should've been stronger! I should've held tighter on him" Jin says as he starts to tear up.

"Hyung! Hyung! It'll be okay, yeah? We're going to get Jungkook back"