WAMFFAI 5

Jungkook glared at Yoongi, tears forming in his eyes

Jungkook glared at Yoongi, tears forming in his eyes. Yoongi is shocked, letting go of Jungkook's face.
"Are you okay?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook's scoffs, looking away.
"Why do you not want to eat?" Yoongi asks, his voice laced with worry.
"None of your business" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes as he looked back at Yoongi.

"Are you relapsing?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook scoffs.
"No, I just don't want to eat" Jungkook says, shaking his head as he snickers.
"You need to eat" Yoongi says and Jungkook grits his teeth, trying his best to not get mad.
"Jun-" Jungkook had enough, so he glared at Yoongi.
"Don't act like you care about me! Leave me alone!" Jungkook screams, looking away with a mad expression.

"You don't want to eat?!" Yoongi says as he threw the plate on the ground. Jungkook flinches at the loud sound, looking back and seeing the glass pieces on the ground.
"I was trying to be nice, damn" Yoongi says, scoffing as he stomped out of the room.

The men started cleaning the glass pieces, making sure to leave one piece as Jungkook might use it to cut the rope.
"You were so stubborn, you deserve that" One of them says and Jungkook glared at him.

Yoongi sighs, sitting in his office as he stared at the frame on his desk.
"It's because of you" He says as he caressed the face on the photo with gritted teeth.
"If you didn't decide to betray me, I wouldn't be like this... You're the reason why he hates me" He says as he gripped the frame in his hand. Taking a deep breath before putting it in his drawer.

Jungkook stayed there for who knows how long, he's sure that his wrists would be bruised by now. He sighs and looked down.

"Hyungs... Where are you...?"

?"