WAMFFAI Finale

"We don't care, Jungkook

"We don't care, Jungkook... He's the reason why you were away from us, why we suffered looking for you... Go to your room" Namjoon says and Jungkook stared at him, tears now slowly falling down his cheeks.
"But-" Jungkook is cut off, startled by Namjoon's gone.
"No buts, go to your room" Namjoon says. Jungkook stared at him, pushing him before running upstairs.

"Namjoon! Don't you think you were a bit too much?!" Jin says as he stood up from his seat.
"Hyung, didn't you hear what he said? He fell in love with a criminal, who was also the cause of why he was missing?" Namjoon says and Jin sighs.

"Joon, we can't control Jungkook's feelings... There's no use of you restricting him from seeing the guy... Jungkook truly loves the guy, and the same goes to the guy" Hoseok says and Namjoon scoffs, shaking his head.
"I'll go check on him" Jimin says and Taehyung also stood up.
"I'll go with you" Taehyung says and Jimin nodded.

Jimin and Taehyung got down, the others looking at them except Namjoon.
"How's Jungkook?" Hoseok asks and the two sighs.
"He didn't stop crying, we had to calm him down... He's now asleep" Jimin says and Taehyung nodded. The four stared at Namjoon before looking at each other.

"Joon... Think about Jungkook's happiness... You may not like it, but we don't wanna lose Jungkook again... We already helped him before, we can't have him go back to his depressed state" Jin says and they all agreed.

1 month later...

Jungkook sighs as he opened his door, being met with Taehyung.
"Yes?" Jungkook says and Taehyung smiled, grabbing Jungkook's hand. The younger stared at him, frowning.
"Let's go" Taehyung says and they went downstairs.

Jungkook gasps as soon as he saw who it was.
"Y-Yoongi... Hyung" He stutters before running to the older, hugging him.
"But... I thought... " Jungkook says, he couldn't finish his sentence as Namjoon shows up.

"I did it..." Namjoon says, smiling.
"I'm sorry, Jungkook ah... I should've thought about it first" Namjoon says and Jungkook slowly smiled. Yoongi nods at him, smiling.
"I forgive you, hyung... " Jungkook says.

"Enough of this sad scenes, let's go eat!"