WAMFFAI 16

Jungkook gulps as he listens to them break the door down

Jungkook gulps as he listens to them break the door down. He could hear their footsteps and them opening more door. He could hear Yoongi, and it's like he's running.
"Hyung?" He says but Yoongi didn't answer.

That was until he heard some door behind the line.

"Min Yoongi, you're under arrest!"

Jungkook's eyes widened as he heard Yoongi's phone drop and he could hear handcuffs.
"Hyung! Yoongi hyung!" He yells.

"Hyung! Yoongi hyung! Answer me!"

Yoongi looked at the phone and at the cop that held it. He gulps, biting his bottom lip as he's taken outside.
"Hey! Let me talk to him!" He yells and saw the cop following where the yelling is. He's then taken outside.

Yoongi sat on the police car, sighing. He looks up as he hears a familiar voice.
"Let go of me! Where is Yoongi hyung?! Let me see him!" Jungkook says and Yoongi gulped. They made eye contact and Jungkook ran to the police car, knocking on the window.

"Mr Jeon, come with us" The cop says as he pulls Jungkook but the younger wouldn't cooperate.
"Hey! Don't hurt him!" Yoongi says as he sees

Jungkook's pained expression. He then sees Jungkook's members and he sees how they hugged him, but he didn't hug back.

Yoongi bit his bottom lip, seeing Jungkook cry as he tries to get away from his members.
"Hyungs, don't do this to me! Let Yoongi hyung go" Jungkook says as he shakes his head.

"Jungkook ah, please, listen to us... He's the reason why you've been away from us... Why are you defending him?" Jin says and the younger just shakes his head, sobbing.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook yells as the police car Yoongi is in drives away. His members held him while he cried harder.

"Yoongi hyung, please! Hyungs, please!"