WAMFFAI 6

Jungkook sighs as he chewed on the food Yoongi had feed him with

Jungkook sighs as he chewed on the food Yoongi had feed him with. He rolled his eyes as he tried his best to not make eye contact with the older.
"Are you done chewing?" Yoongi asks as he held another spoonful of food near Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook opened his mouth and Yoongi fed him.
"If only I wasn't tied up" Jungkook says before chewing.
"Well, if I untied you, you'll surely run away" Yoongi says, snickering. Jungkook swallowed the food he's chewing and rolled his eyes again.

"I'm full" Jungkook says, taking a deep breath.
"You only had three bites" Yoongi says, frowning.
"Yeah, so what?" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"Okay, drink" Yoongi says and Jungkook did so. Yoongi stops and Jungkook gulps down the water.

"Now, can you just leave me alone?" Jungkook says, sighing. Yoongi looked at Jungkook before giving the tray to his men and walked behind the younger after. Jungkook frowns, gasping as he felt the rope loosen.

"I'll let you go but follow me" Yoongi says and Jungkook nodded. He winces as soon as the rope fell on the ground. He stood up and turned to face Yoongi, staring at him with his doe eyes. Yoongi's eyes widened, staring at Jungkook's eyes.

"Yoongi hyung, you okay?" Jungkook says as he stared at Yoongi. The older got out of his trance, shaking his head.
"Let's go-" Yoongi is cut off as Jungkook winces. Yoongi looked at what he's holding, seeing Jungkook's red wrists. He looks back at him before holding the younger's arm now.

The two sat inside the office. Jungkook looked around and sees Yoongi putting a picture frame down.
"Give me your hand" Yoongi says as soon as he sat down. Jungkook frowned but did so. He sees Yoongi, taking out a first aid kit. Jungkook stared at the before Yoongi started putting a cream on his wrist.

"Does it hurt?"